• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kame house/ooc dbh

Main
Here
Characters
Here
xD To a certain extent yea, but planet destroying isn't enough to get their attention I'd say, otherwise Frieza wouldn't have existed in DBZ. I think it takes a universe ending threat at least xD Frieza actually wanted to rule it all. Buu, and Cell? yea eventually they'd probably be stopped by Beerus if Goku and Co hadn't stopped em.
I think its more a matter of frieza being created before any idea of Beerus was about and the author making up shit as they went.

King Yemma and the Kai's are basically gods at the namek point of the story and king Kai is shit scared of Frieza, if they could call up Beerus and beg for him to make a difference then king Kai probably would have (unless asking a destroyer for help is to dangerous/scary)

Buu fought the Kai's and absorbed or killed them, which should have been worthy of a destroyer God coming down to fix it. Like if Buu killed every Kai including the youngest one then Beerus dies in his sleep not knowing why.

I like dbz alot but its so easy to poke holes at if you take all of it as a whole

I think its more a matter of frieza being created before any idea of Beerus was about and the author making up shit as they went.

King Yemma and the Kai's are basically gods at the namek point of the story and king Kai is shit scared of Frieza, if they could call up Beerus and beg for him to make a difference then king Kai probably would have (unless asking a destroyer for help is to dangerous/scary)

Buu fought the Kai's and absorbed or killed them, which should have been worthy of a destroyer God coming down to fix it. Like if Buu killed every Kai including the youngest one then Beerus dies in his sleep not knowing why.

I like dbz alot but its so easy to poke holes at if you take all of it as a whole
I think it's a lot of "what ifs" cause the angel assigned to each destroyer god is also there to go "hey bitch, go take care of that thing before you/the universe/etc dies". At least I think they would do so. You could say that if Buu really got close to absorbing all the Kai's which I think it didn't even get close to half, Beerus woulda shown up. But if it's only 10 or so? prolly not There are a lot more Kai's in each universe then we ever actually see I think, based off the fact that We never see the lower ends of the other quadrants. That and seems semi easy enough to go around killing off Kai's and the destroyer god with the right plan as Zamasu seemed to have managed it. iirc at least.

That and the DragonBall series was never there for it's plot xD

I've been peeking at this rp on and off for awhile and just happened to see that you instantly killed a character NeonFlow NeonFlow . Now of course this was about a month ago but can you tell me why you would make that decision? It doesn't seem very fair.

Seems odd, like a less threatening form of cyberstalking. "Zack, Stop!"
Im half convinced I should block you
Aha

The answer is real simple to be honest, the rp rolled that way only to trigger you...
You and others similar who need to bust in a month later to point out what they think is fair or unfair.

Thats oddly defensive of you, jumping the gun like that. I say that I was keeping tabs on it in an interest of joining the rp... lol. I doubt that was the reason, but if it was your motive just to "trigger me" maybe you should reconsider your approach to roleplaying. That's extremely negative and furthermore, antagonistic. I really just wanted to know if that was something planned between you and the player or not. 🙂

I get that you are curious but your smart enough to read sarcasm, i assume most can tell what's cool or uncool with a player or not determined by the posts in game OOC etc

To be honest the answer i gave is one i found funny, suppose I just see it as kinda odd you wanting to get confirmation on the plans of people fuckingnaround with fiction lol

"was this post one month ago done so fairly, i do not think it was... I'd like to discuss it"

If I were to join a rp I would not want my oc to suffer the same fate such as getting killed outright without it being discussed first, so thats why I asked about it. The 'if' I join. I've never seen one where someone was killed before asking if it was okay. I did not see you asking them that in the OOC so that motivated me to bring it up.

Fair enough.

Hey Its just a guess but I have the feeling you wouldn't enjoy playing in any of my fiction. If you wanna keep peeping on shit I post I won't get offended or anything but as this conversation is going no where slowly ima just leave it be for now

No, I don't think I would by the way you run things. I recall now that I had made an oc for one of your past attempts where we quickly butted heads over him not being 'creative enough'. Everyone's character sheets there were deleted for whatever reason :/

Seems this RP didn't last too long. A shame, I don't see much in the realm of DBZ here at least none that I've seen looking for the past 2 months. Though it was an interesting narrative point to have one of the characters die right at the start. A interesting choice one I don't see very often.

Well anyway do shoot me a message if you happen to reboot it or maybe decide to begin a new DBX centered RP. I would be interested in joining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back