• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kame house/ooc dbh

Main
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Talk here.

First topic, how many of our characters travel by riding something they throw?

I was going to travel via Ki/Explosions.

Got most of the sheet done, ill add more as ideas come to me but open to suggestions.

My characters based on Speed/Ki so I think she's fast enough to just run everywhere till she learns flying.

PlusUltra PlusUltra As for what I meant for opposite characters was Ramune is all girly girl (compared to Mia at least) while being tall and muscular and Mia is comparably small but tomboyish.

Ah ok, was never quite sure,

Also think her hardening/explosive contact technique was probably developed as a result of Roshi, though at same time she learned how to play her teacher. If we go off original series she was likely a lot shorter than Mia up to Demon King Piccolo Arc, then taller etc after time skip

Ah ok, was never quite sure,

Also think her hardening/explosive contact technique was probably developed as a result of Roshi, though at same time she learned how to play her teacher. If we go off original series she was likely a lot shorter than Mia up to Demon King Piccolo Arc, then taller etc after time skip
Still only 3 inches from being an entire foot taller than her currently

I was going to travel via Ki/Explosions.

Got most of the sheet done, ill add more as ideas come to me but open to suggestions.
Oh thats clever I wish I'd thought of that. My character is going to travel by jumping really far.

Wait, ya guys travel around using explosions and stuff? My own lad would travel in style (still using a car because not only it’s in style but he can’t really fly… at all)

Second topic to consider,

The wish to make earthlings stronger can manifest in two different ways...
1st is just knocking off sayions with zenkai boosts and super sayion transformations.

2nd is more original, zenkai boosts and transformations unique to each player and yall can most likely choose it.

You might get a purple aura and your ki blasts turn poisonous.
You might go bright orange and your aura literally explodes flames.
You might get telekinesis or a ice aura or plain old standard power up like how Roshi goes tall and buff

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to say the second option. Unique power ups and transformations would allow for flashier and more interesting battles. Plus it allows for more creativity, which is always excellent.

I was thinking 2nd choice was better. Not so much 50x your power or anything but a boost and a change that unlocks stronger/better techniques seems reasonable.

Like if krillin got killed and goku was so pissed off that his Ki turned toxic, freeza assumes he's still the best and makes a joke but slowly realises his vision is going blurry and a pain is spreading across him. That beam from before was pushed away as easily as anything else on this planet but what is this stain on Lord frieza's hand?

I was already brainstorming some interesting ideas for Redah. Transformations related to his beastman nature, where he can transform into a larger, stronger, and more beastly form of himself. (basically like a great ape, though probably less massive)

Yea no one gets to go skyscraper size but the DK verse can certainly apply to Redah at some point.
Bigger, faster and stronger to
He's like the fourth member of Roshi's crew

2nd option for sure. Though that also means I gotta think of something. I might go variations on Kaioken since it fits Mia's fighting style perfectly as is. Maybe something like, Kaioken without the downsides. First transformation is about equal to 2x or maybe 3x Kaioken when fully powered up. Second transformation maybe closer to x10 etc etc. She'll get massive Ki and Speed boosts but not as much on the strength side. Removing the strength boost maybe is why it loses the downsides at higher levels blah blah yadda yadda etc etc lol
Basically meaning her body won't kill itself while using the technique at higher levels. just gotta come up with a name now.

Kiaoken will always be the standard "double your Ki at the expense of your body's well being" which effectively boosts strength speed and endurance via Ki

How about she goes fiery as if her speed ignites the air, her aura burning those it touches.

On a different note,
Drunken master Ki = any who touch it become intoxicated.

Kiaoken will always be the standard "double your Ki at the expense of your body's well being" which effectively boosts strength speed and endurance via Ki

How about she goes fiery as if her speed ignites the air, her aura burning those it touches.

On a different note,
Drunken master Ki = any who touch it become intoxicated.
Yea, hence it's Variation. Develops her own version essentially. It's not Kaioken anymore, just similar effects. Either way, if not that route, I think a Lightning like aura fits better then a burning one. Speed and Ki boosts would make sense there. Like Killua from HunterXHunter. Similar looking aura rather than the exact same effects. Though she might still shock people at later levels of it. And maybe her Ki could gain explosive shocks as it gets stronger too. Though I think the first transformation will just be an increase is speed and Ki along with a slight bit more power in her punches and kick.

As no one made a crane student I may change yahno to know flight.

He can teach those who survive
King kai teaches those who die

That said im writing the opening post of the rp and would rather some opinions on the two options.

1) the whole gang is somewhere having a fight/training session and with the highest power levels on the planet all in one spot raditz rocks up and shit happens.

2) raditz finds kame house and the turtle students or someone by themselves, leaves after a brief wrecking of shit to find his little brother. They eat sensu beans and call their allies to help deal with this alien invasion

That said im writing the opening post of the rp and would rather some opinions on the two options.

1) the whole gang is somewhere having a fight/training session and with the highest power levels on the planet all in one spot raditz rocks up and shit happens.

2) raditz finds kame house and the turtle students or someone by themselves, leaves after a brief wrecking of shit to find his little brother. They eat sensu beans and call their allies to help deal with this alien invasion
3) combo of both? just a thought, not specifically what I want, I don't specifically care either way; If I have to choose one for a tie breaker I will.

To explain the combo of both, have a smaller group of us training somewhere and he finds that group and the rest of us show up after the fight starts or something.

Can definitely work but needs contrivances aha

Like someone contacting the others as only those who drank the real divine water can sense ki without the training required.

So the turtle students might notice a high spike of ki but others only would if they see or hear some shit like a explosion

Mind you I'm only 80% confident when it comes to dbz logic. Some of that stuff makes no sense, easily boiled down to "well he has a higher level" "his body regenerates"

3) combo of both? just a thought, not specifically what I want, I don't specifically care either way; If I have to choose one for a tie breaker I will.

To explain the combo of both, have a smaller group of us training somewhere and he finds that group and the rest of us show up after the fight starts or something.
I second this idea. Perhaps a duel or sparing match between two of our characters where they're both going all out. If that doesn't work out then my vote would go towards the first option.

First option seems easiest to me,
Second seems more realistic but means everyone goes one on one with raditz an gets murked with the winners being the last to show up/be found teaming up aha

First option seems easiest to me,
Second seems more realistic but means everyone goes one on one with raditz an gets murked with the winners being the last to show up/be found teaming up aha
and the last person to show up would of course be Mr Satan, who would take all the credit.

I had a idea of keeping that character but changing the name to Jesus, but team four stars joke of "hail Satan" still tickles me years later

I had a idea of keeping that character but changing the name to Jesus, but team four stars joke of "hail Satan" still tickles me years later
Yes. I still remember that scene sometimes outta the blue xD "Do they know what's going on with his name or...?" "Hail Satan! Hail Satan! Hail Satan!" "Oh yea they know."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back