• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kame house/ooc dbh

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You'd need to watch the trailer or videos on YouTube, but you can temporarily turn into say tien or krillin for level 1 shit or goku for level 3 shit

By doing tasks/finding shit you can mimic a hero for a few minutes and it turns into xenoverse with shit going on in the background for a tad

Just realised the moon is still around in this timeline. Raditz could turn into a big monkey if the fight lasts until sundown...

I think roshi seals piccolo jr away in this (that's piccolo in z isn't it?)

Without goku there's no reason to blow it up.

That said I saw super hero and it wasn't bad, vegeta does beat goku but it gave me some ideas for the story in regards to the dragons wishes

Currently planned arcs for the story in dot point... though to be honest if we reach the first namek arc I'll be content and consider this somewhat successful.

Starting point of Raditz,
Wishing quest/Piccolo escapes,
Saiyon invasion,
Namek arc,
Minor shit/tournament/future Apperance,
Androids and cell,
Namek arc 2,
Buu arc,
Time shenanigans,
Destroyer/God's,

As for "future appearance"
I was thinking a martial artist had a kid with bulma who was trained by one of the cast in the future where androids destroyed most of the cast and world

Last edited:
Currently planned arcs for the story in dot point... though to be honest if we reach the first namek arc I'll be content and consider this somewhat successful.

Starting point of Raditz,
Wishing quest/Piccolo escapes,
Saiyon invasion,
Namek arc,
Minor shit/tournament/future Apperance,
Androids and cell,
Namek arc 2,
Buu arc,
Time shenanigans,
Destroyer/God's,

As for "future appearance"
I was thinking a martial artist had a kid with bulma who was trained by one of the cast in the future where androids destroyed most of the cast and world
if we end up deciding to keep Vegeta to an extent we gonna still make it be trunks? or we gonna just have him stay dead to Frieza or something, like changing the wish "revive all Namekians living on Namek" (Don't want King Piccolo revived too after all.)

Leaning more to vegeta dying as I can't think of a reason for them to let him go.

None have that need for battle/stupidity like goku so I imagine him dying more than escaping...

My interpretation of goku has devolved so much from the first time i ever saw him as a child.
"guy who fights to protect earth"
into
"I like eatin and fightin"

Rewatching the dub of super or dbz abridged doesn't help that aha

My interpretation of goku has devolved so much from the first time i ever saw him as a child.
"guy who fights to protect earth"
into
"I like eatin and fightin"

Rewatching the dub of super or dbz abridged doesn't help that aha
lol indeed it doesn't xD But if you think about it, his Love for fighting stays the same through out the series, it's just that he's damn bored cause he has no one he can fight aside fom Vegeta and Chi Chi also kept him on a much tighter leash in Super, making it even worse lol.

I know he always loved fighting and eating but I think it's more Toriyama forgetting shit as the story goes on. Like in the beginning of dbz goku using telepathic shit like talking with his mind or reading the minds of others, kinda a training beats raw power deal (but only if your biologically chosen)
And he had a amazing mind for fighting despite being pretty simple.

The longer the show went on he turned into a unstoppable intellect challenged fight God whose main goal was Fight strong dudes, preferably eating before and after the fighting of strong dudes.

Can't remember the subs but the dub of super says he's never kissed his wife. Played it off as a joke cause he's had two kids but it just makes me think the DBZA lore has it right with chichi basically forcing goku into doing anything sexual

Im holding off posting again until those being targeted get a chance to react, unless they want Ramune to try and intervene a bit. Nobody here has a big charge up like a special beam cannon so not sure on the plan to finally down him. Ramune's attacks that could be fatal are really not going to catch others up in collateral damage, and not sure if anyone else has one like that.

Redah has ya standard anime sword projectile and Yahno has ki shot...
Anyone who can charge a Ki attack to hit a guy being held down will work.

Worst comes to and theres no conceivable way to victory ill have roshi jump in for the final pop and explain why everyone whose a turtle student should have learned that iconic blue beam back in the day.

Ki shot is just dodon ray but shitter,
Sword projectile would count as cutting i imagine...

Same plan can work

Mia has a variant of Blue Beam. She just happened to die already xD She can choose whether or not her Sakura Blast splits or stays as a single beam.

I meant piercing like special beam.
Just need to kill him. Doesn't matter how we do it as long as he dies really. Stab him with Redah's sword a few times and he'll die.
Stab em with Ramune's hair, he'll die. he's still got internal organs to aim for after all. Heck, cutting off his head works too. Yahno and Redah both can do that given the chance to.

Ah ok, was thinking it had to be a way that had others get hurt doing it like show.

Caesar_jojoeoh.pngnot sure if the rp will last long enough but I'm thinking that ripping off destructo-disc and hellzone grenade to make a technique that's about tracking or surrounding a enemy with sharp bombs will be the first thing Yahno creates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back