• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kaleesee x Drago-ish role play.

Katrina

Hello!
Hey there! Lately I've been craving a plot similar to something Kelessee and Drago had. We don't have to copy the plot at all, in fact we can completely change the setting, but keeping the contrast of gruff x gentle. I came up with a couple of plots you might be interested in. :)

*Barbarian tribe leader x princess of big city (Arranged marriage)
*Viking chieftain x noble gifted in exchange of piece.
*Arabian prince x new harem girl
*Leader of thieves x noble

~ I only play female roles in MxF pairings. Basic, I know.
~I am quite detailed role-play partner, minimum being 3 decently sized paragraphs.
~Romance role plays are my favorite. Cheesy, I know. But I like them, so be prepared! Though it shouldn't be all about love and flowers. I love, blood, gore, anything action filled. I don't mind characters cursing and having bad habits (smoking, alcohol, drugs etc.) that actually makes them more real. Dark themes are more than welcome!
~ I usually role play on PM's, but don't mind doing a thread too. I only role-play on the site.
~This is more of a side note, but I think it's important to address. Please say a word if you're no longer interested in the role-play, eve if it's after the first post. If you feel that something is off, say so. Don't leave me hanging, mainly because that's terribly rude. Tough guilt stains us all in this matter i suppose....

Last edited:
Hi! I'd be interested in leader of thieves x noble, just can't sent PMs yet^^"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back