• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kaedros the Undying

ehmygirl

Five Thousand Club
Helendorn is at war. It has always been at war and her king, Kaedros sits atop his throne, content in the knowledge that he will die as king. For over fifty years the armies of Helendorn have fought the armies of Cortovia and though much bloodshed has been poured into the ground.

In Helendorn there are two political powers: The Helosians and the Dornosians. The Helosians are warriors who embrace the god Helos, the God of War whereas the Dornosians embrace Dornos, the God of Peace. The Helosians are known by the red cloaks they wear. The Dornosians sport blue cloaks.

According to ancient law when Helendorn is at peace then the Dornosians rise to power and claim the throne of Helendorn and the Blue Cloaks go forth and spread peace. However, during times of war, the power shifts and the Helosians ascend the throne and their red cloaks are matched only by the blood shed on the fields of battle.

The Dornosians actively work to obtain peace whereas the Helosians work against it. It has nothing to do with their desire for war, but for their desire to gain the throne.

But Kaedros is an old man, though still full of vigor and he has sons and daughters to carry on in his name.

As for you, dear RPer, you much choose. Are you Helosian, or are you Dornosian? Do you support the king or do you support his son, and heir a man who wishes to end the war with Cortovia by allying himself with the Dornosians and marrying the First Daughter of Dornos against the wishes of his king? Or are you a loyal Dornosian who doesn't trust anyone wearing a red cloak?

There will be fighting, political intrigue, assassinations, war, peace, and maybe even a castle or two. Who knows what will be at hand, you will shape the story.

This is an RP for people who are new to RPing and want to get their toes wet on a group project, for people who are experienced RPers and just want to have fun, or for people who just want to branch out into something different than what they're used to.

This is also written by
@Captain Hesperus

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, added technically two days ago.

Thought it was a new entry to the Super Post.

I'd throw my hat into the ring.

Well, this particular thread is just an interest check for an RP. If you're interested, go click on the link I posted just above and see if it's your bag.

Hmm, I'm interested, and (finally) managed to read all those walls of text!

Is this still open? I'll make a sign-up sheet soon

sure, go ahead. The Captain and I have been working on this world for several years now, there's a lot to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back