• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern K-Pop Roleplaying

I’m new to this site and I’m just on here looking for someone I can roleplay K-Pop with. I’m a sub, usually roleplay girlxboy or boyxboy and I usually roleplay OC characters alongside K-Pop idols.

There's a specific place where people place search thread for RPs, you'll get more chance of finding people there. From the RPNation homepage, scroll down until you see "Recruit Here".

Should look like this.
recruithere.png

I’m new to this site and I’m just on here looking for someone I can roleplay K-Pop with. I’m a sub, usually roleplay girlxboy or boyxboy and I usually roleplay OC characters alongside K-Pop idols.
What kind of roleplay would you be interested in. just romance? Do you have any specific K-Pop groups you wanted to roleplay as and if so, who would you be interested in playing? And do you have any specific ideas for plots?

I think it might be fun to explore idols in a rp, idk! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back