• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Juvenile Detention

Chimney Swift

i am confusion
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Interest Check // OOC // CS // IC

oX-nMcnicdmC_Vf6AhKOx2m7CrK65AC-9ybQyUpmP_NJNqn1M7wL2PxTB48jJ5xm8UNoEsLjOaxhcLctDu9ClDcKEIbrgLKSeHI7JZwiSOppfAvtuHtxcg86NygQoZTTFzTIB4Re

Downwater County Detention Center
Pineford, Vermont - October 12th, 2017

Log - Wednesday 10/12/17
It is a cold, blustery October morning. At 6:45, the sun is barely up, but the residents of Downwater County Juvenile Detention have been for a while. Their day starts in just 15 minutes, and late sleepers get reprimanded fairly harshly. Our newer inmates may still be getting situated, but those well into their sentences have the drill memorized.
Today is a normal Wednesday. Tomorrow, however is visiting day for those who have caring friends or relatives. Better behave yourself if you want the privilege of seeing them.

(You can feel free to put your opening posts up. Mine will be up soon)

merveille merveille sodding sodding apolla apolla erzulie erzulie MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx TheMegaMeowstic TheMegaMeowstic Sjhall2011 Sjhall2011

2f770fd85936762c22b5f083f371f8b4.png

rsz_finn-wolfhard-3-jpg.347677
Daniel was lying on his bed, curled up on his side and silently twirling a strand of his dark hair. His cell was still dark, aside from the dim flickering glow of the florescent lights outside in the pod. The sky outside was darkened with ominous storm clouds, making it difficult to tell that it was already early morning.

He'd only been here for a few hours, and of course it still felt weird. Daniel decided it would probably always feel weird. He was taken in last night at 11:30, just after his sentencing. He'd be stuck here for at least 2 years, they told him. Being alone in the dark made that seem all the more frightening, but it was too late to protest the decision. Not that he'd really been given a chance to speak his mind during the trial.
He hadn't yet met any of the other inmates, and to be frank he didn't really want to. He didn't know what to expect from them, or from the situation in general. It was all... highly disorienting, to put it in the lightest erms.

The guards had come around to knock on the doors and make sure all the kids were awake, but Daniel didn't know that. He was deaf, after all.
It was fortunate, then, that he hadn't slept a wink.
Daniel sat up, after a while, rubbing his eyes tiredly before he began quietly examining the cell. There wasn't much to see, but that was part of why it was daunting. He'd managed to find the only place in the world colder and more stiflingly empty than boarding school.

tumblr_ovev4vyjZt1qk7aexo1_540.png
tumblr_ovdkei3AaR1qk7aexo1_540.png

MASOZI WILLIS--
Masozi groaned when she heard the knock on her door. Three months in, and she still wasn't used to getting up so early. She didn't even have to get up this early for school on the outside, when she actually went.
Masozi sat up, stretching her skinny arms out above her head. Her long dreads were pulled into a bun on the top of her head. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed, wiggling her toes. Looking outside her window, she noticed a bundle of dark storm clouds. She smiled. Masozi loved the rain. She had so many memories of playing outside during storms with her sister, getting soaked from head to toe and just laughing about it. The rain reminded Masozi of home, of happier times. She wished she could just go back.
Masozi stood up, shivering as her feet touched the cold floor. Lord, she missed summer. She walked slowly across the room. She felt like a zombie. She sighed. The mornings were always the hardest part. Masozi always seemed to be running late, and the guards hated her for it.

code by taesthetic

Luci sat on her bed, running her fingers through her bleached blonde hair. She didn't really remember when she had bleached it, but she had to admit that it looked nice. In a place that was all dull and gray, it seemed that she had been placed here just to keep the fun going.

It was still rather early, but Luci was used to this; partying all night, and then having to wake up as early as 5 in the morning to get her homework done, study for whatever upcoming tests she had, and eat breakfast before heading off to school. This wasn't really that different from her previous life.

She kind of missed home. Stroking the rough sheets of her tiny cot, she remembered the days when her mother would make soup for her. She would stir a cube of chicken bouillon into a pot of boiling water, then add thin noodles, chopped carrots, and more. Each bowlful was made from a mother's love...

But now that love was gone.

Ever since she had given birth to a little girl, her parents had despised her. Her cousin, of course, still was on good terms with her. Perhaps that was why she chose to hand custody of the child over to her.

A faint knocking sound emitted from the front of the room. Sitting up straight, Luci peered through a crack in the wall and saw a guard, dressed in his usual suit, going around and knocking on everyone's door. 6:59, she assumed.

Well, Luci didn't have a minute to waste. She certainly didn't want to be late, for she had heard of the punishments...and they didn't sound pleasant. Smoothing out some folds in her uniform, Luci stood up, ready to seize the day.
Lucinda Blake

17. Female/A4.

fZJAq_qc.jpg

f5909fc9e77502d759805b035ca43c49.jpg

amanda-steele-4.jpg

Caleb Hobbs
Caleb Hobbs woke inside his regular quarters of B3 in Downwater County. He stood and stretched before doing a bit of light exercise and getting ready for the day. Caleb had been in Juvenile Detention for the last two months and since then he's tried to stick to a routine; wake up, exercise, breakfast, class, freetime (see whomever wanted to visit on Thursdays) and shower before bed. He kept to the schedule to be seen as a good kid so his sentence could be shorter and he'd be back in the club doing exactly what he wanted to do.

He dressed into an overly baggy hoodie and sweat pants before leaving his cell to go to breakfast. He liked turning up early. Being early to breakfast meant you were early to class and that's better than being late. Being late goes on your record (he thought so at least.) The cafeteria wasn't that full yet which was good. That meant he could avoid people, and by people he meant the new inmates who'd annoy him. He hated most of the inmates. He just got his food and sat down at the end of a table and ate, not wanting to talk to people.

Log
Finally, the digital clock in the control room switched from 6:59 to 7:00. The usual bland, monotone announcement rang over the PA system: "Attention inmates, it is now 7:00. Once your cell has been unlocked, please proceed to the cafeteria." The guards begin to make their way around the pods, manually unlocking each cell and monitoring each inmate as they file into the caf. The guards look just as tired and irritable as the inmates do, standing silently with their hands by their belts or scribbling into notepads, occasionally shouting a brusk "move along" at inmates who seem to be dawdling.

Zoey Reagan

Popular+Tattoo+Model+Ackley+Suicide5.jpg

Mentioned: No one
Mood: Wide awake
Zoey heard the familiar knocking on her cell door, looking up without moving her head at her side of the door. She waited a beat before letting out a breath, leaning back against the wall and stretching her legs out on her bed. She wore the regular standard issued pants, though she'd discarded the top and was wearing a white wifebeater type top instead. She pulled her hoodie closer to her and pulled it overtop of the tank top, since this place was always more cold than warm. Especially considering the weather they were apparently going to have today.

She pushed herself off of her bed, waiting until the announcement sounded before stepping to her door. The guard came closer with his keys, unlocking her door and letting her out. "Morning, Rick." She nodded to him, smirking a bit when he rolled his eyes.

"That's Johnson to you, missy."

"Sure thing, Rick." She liked giving the guards hell, and she learned quickly who she could get away with it with and who she couldn't. She followed the small crowd to the cafeteria, following her usual routine of getting her tray and sitting at the table in the corner.

coding by @Wapiti

The door to cell B1 was pushed open, the light from outside flooding into the room. Daniel stiffened and turned around to face one of the guards alongside a tall middle-aged woman. The woman wore a drab grey pantsuit with heels and odd red glasses, and carried a clipboard under her arm. The glossy pin on her lapel read 'Sandra Handel' in bold black letters. She stepped into the cell, heels clacking on the floor, gently tapping a long manicured finger on Daniel's arm to make sure she had his attention. Daniel returned the gesture with a deadpan, unamused stare. Seemingly unphased by this, Ms. Handel just smiled, showing almost artificial-looking white teeth. She placed her clipboard down on the bed.

'You are Daniel Neumann?' She signed in quick, precise movements. Daniel just nodded, his expression unchanging except a small twitch of his eyelid.
'You can call me Sandra. I'll be your interpreter while you're here. I promise I won't be bothering you too much, but I'll be around to help during the day. Right now, though, it's time to start the day. The others are already heading out for breakfast. I know you're probably nervous, but-'

Daniel, bored of the conversation, cut the woman off with dismissive 'can we get going?'.

Though Ms. Handel seemed to be a bit annoyed by Daniel's attitude, she nodded curtly and stood up from the bed, following the guard out of the cell and through an elecronically managed door into the hallway.

Seeing the cluster of other inmates, Daniel felt his initial anxiety coming back. He was clearly the youngest person being held here at the moment, as well as the dreaded 'new kid'. He might have been correct in assuming this would be worse than boarding school. He slid into a seat at a table after taking a tray of food he didn't really intend to eat, quietly eying the guards, the other kids, and his nauseatingly cheery interpreter who stood a few paces away by the wall, one eye on him and one on her clipboard.

Luci pushed open the door and glanced at the guard who stood just outside her cell. He was rather built, yet young looking, and pushed his hat down as he scribbled something in a notepad.

Walking along the hallways, the inmates quickly fell into a small huddle. Luci found herself in between two people; the one in front of her had blonde hair embellished with streaks of rebellious red, while the one behind her was a young boy with wavy brown hair and a nervous look on his face. Luci stopped for a second to look at them, for she had never seen them before, but was quickly yelled at by a guard, who told her to keep moving. "Don't hold up the group, missy."

"Well, then...I guess so." Luci smirked and continued with the rest of the crowd.

At last, they had arrived at the cafeteria. Luci quickly grabbed her meal - simple, but enough to keep her up on her feet and moving - and scoped out the room for a place to sit. After a few seconds, she took her place at one of the tables located near the center of the room, and began eating.
Lucinda Blake

17. Female/A4.

fZJAq_qc.jpg

amanda-steele-4.jpg

tumblr_nmxn2mIKPz1skhyy4o5_500.gif

Malik Feast

Interactions: None
Mentions: Daniel Neumann ( Chimney Swift Chimney Swift )

Malik had woken up before the guard came knocking. Being here so long meant that he was used to getting up early. He climbed out of bed a stretched. Today was a new day and a day closer to seeing some of his family again. He would try to be on his best behavior today, key word try. Malik went through his morning routine and got dressed. When their cells were opened he walked out and headed to the cafeteria. Unlike some others there was only one guard beside him. Malik had mellowed out over the years. He would still raise hell from time to time but not as much as he used to. He realized long ago that it only meant that he'd stay longer. Malik didn't plan on spending his life in this place.

He walked to the lunch line and grabbed a tray. After getting his food Malik headed to is table. It was where he normally sat, reason why he deemed it as his. He paused when he noticed someone there. The kid was scrawny and looked nervous as hell. Malik eyed him as he sat down. After a few seconds of scaring he turned his attention to his food.

Last edited:
Interacting with: Malik Feast erzulie erzulie

Daniel was a bit taken aback when a tall boy approached the table and sat down. Really, this boy looked almost old enough to be in regular adult prison, tall and with a mature stance. He stared at Daniel, and Daniel stared back, not so much in a threatening way (as if a scrawny preteen could be threatening), but more like as a front to mask his confusion. After a long moment of silence, the older of the two boys turned to his food and started eating as if to indicate that he was fine with Daniel's presence. This was rather relieving; at least it was one hour out of the way without getting beaten to a pulp.

Just as Daniel was about to consider the situation good and over, he felt a pair of long-fingered hands fall over his shoulders. Oh, fuck no... he thought, glancing upwards to see Ms. Handel standing over him, her big, spectacled eyes locked on the boy across the table. "Hi, Malik!" She chirped, in a cheerfully lilted intonation that wouldn't have sounded out of place in a cartoon. "I don't think you know me. I'm Sandra Handel; I work for the education system. I've heard good things about you, you know. I hear you're really getting it together these days! Anyway, this is Daniel. I'm his interpreter... he's deaf. He's new here, and I was just wanting to say hi anyway so I thought I'd introduce-"

Daniel, throughout this whole exchange, was looking down at his untouched food with a slightly horrified grimace. He got the impression that this wasn't the person who would be best at being his voice. It was taking every ounce of his patience to not physically shove his interpreter out of the way and run back to his cell. It helped knowing all the doors were locked and he couldn't get anywhere if he tried. Best to just sit it out and hope Malik was more patient than he himself was.

Malik Feast

Mentions: Daniel Neumann ( Chimney Swift Chimney Swift )

Malik was fine with the silence that surrounded his table. He wasn't much of a talker anyway. So when the kid didn't try start a conversation he was relieved. He continued to silent he his food. His usual scowl was on his face. His little moment of peace was ruined when he heard a annoyingly cheery voice speaking to him. Malik paused in his eating and glanced up. An older woman stood behind the kid. She was boring in appearance with her grey pantsuit and glasses. He had never seen this woman before so how she knew his name was a mystery to him.

Malik tried to ignore her as she spoke but her voice was grating on his nerves. This wasn't some place where kids like them came to introduce each other and make friends. Malik tilted his head slightly and stared at her with an unimpressed look on his face. "Ma'am...I don't care." He said simply. He turned his attention to the kid. The look on his face was slightly amusing. He looked as if he was ready to bolt. Malik looked back to the lady. "Tell em' I said welcome to hell." He said before looking back to his food.

Interacting with: Malik Feast erzulie erzulie

Ms. Handel seemed to go through the five stages of grief over the course of about 8 seconds. Then she plastered her red lips into a smile, turned to her client and swiftly signed 'Malik says welcome'.
Daniel, who was not a stupid kid, knew full well that was not entirely what the other boy had said. He maintained his gaze on the untouched tray and pretended that the conversation was over.
The more-than-slightly-incompetent interpreter correctly gathered that she was not needed, and stiffly toe-walked her way back into the corner, scribbling furiously into her clipboard. Daniel smiled a relieved sort of smile, gently pushed his ignored food to the side, and looked up at the digital clock above the door.
8:17. School and such would likely be commencing in a few minutes. Daniel bit into his lower lip nervously; school in general was a touchy subject and it was sure to be all the worse here. He already wasn't off to a good start.

Remi

A faint smile crept on to Remi's face as the door to his cell was pushed open, it was time for the cycle to start a new. "Come to whisper me sweet nothings?" He murmured, pushing himself off the rock they tried to pass off as a bed, gaze locked on the guard leaning up against the door frame. "Remi, sh-" A loud sigh cut through the room as Remi leaned down to pick a shirt up off the floor, interrupting the guard barely halfway through his sentence. "I know," Remi replied, putting on the blue, slightly wrinkled t-shirt, and motioning for the guard to allow him to leave the cell. Passing the guard, Remi stretched, stopping for a moment as the guard locked the cell behind him, before then being lead towards the cafeteria.

The cafeteria had the usual suspects, the druggies, the violent gang member, the arsonist, and then the only other killer in the place, but there was one new face. A scrawny little kid that seemed like he was just a moment or two from crumbling into a pile of goo; and who could blame him? The poor fellow had managed to land himself in prison, and more than that, he had sat himself down by Malik, not exactly the welcoming community of anyone's dreams.

Remi poked around in his food for a bit, take the odd mouthful or two before pushing it away. It was bland, boring, a piece of cardboard would have been preferable, but he knew that he had to eat, because, if he didn't, there would be problems.

R E N E E
2607781c561a4b68321011c0d940501d--make-up-hair-magdalena-zalejska.jpg

b2d599f6ebb4ecfdfb67ee9989d5b02b--magdalena-zalejska-photo-and-video.jpg

766c9b289cdfe33fc522a06905afb930--magdalena-zalejska-merry-christmas.jpg

24ab2f7ff1a9ac13f76ce5bb45c405d1.jpg

2c6bedac7efc7e7a5430fcb7b5ef7f20--writing-inspiration-magdalena.jpg
The loud, harsh knocking on the door of the cell was heard, as it would have been on any other day. Renee had adapted to getting up earlier, and there she was, laying on her bed and looking up at the bland white ceiling of the bland white cell. Her head slowly turned to the door, and apparently, the guard didn't know she was awake, so he knocked again. And this time it was a harder knock.

"Shut up! I'm awake, okay?!" Renee yelled, obviously agitated.

"Watch your tone, little girl!" he retorted before his footsteps were heard, getting farther and farther away from the cell.

Little girl? Did that asshole really just call me "little girl?", she thought irritably. Angrily, Renee got out of bed, quickly putting on her clothes.

As soon as the cell opened, she thumped down the stairs to the cafeteria. Pulling slightly on her leather jacket to keep her warm, she scanned her surroundings. The cafeteria was always drab, with everyone looking solemn as they took their trays and the food splattered onto their plates.

Renee was no different, looking quite angry as she took her tray and received her food. She wandered to an empty table and began eating. She hoped no one would come over and bother her.

large.jpg

Log
With a mechanical chime, the PA system crackled to life once again. "Class starts in 10 minutes. Inmates, please proceed through the door to your left to the classroom." As the announcement ended, the officers and guards corralled the kids into a single-file line and directed them through a single electronically-operated door into the classroom.
lg_photo19.jpg lg_photo21.jpg
The classroom is a cramped single room full of bookshelves, the same long white tables used in the cafeteria, and a row of computers. In a small enclosed room visible from the entrance was a guard, a teacher and Ms. Handel the interpreter, who continued to jot down disgruntled notes with a thin black pen. Most of the more experienced inmates had their usual spots, but there were no assigned seats aside from kids who weren't allowed to sit next to each other due to fighting and the like. To be frank, school in prison wasn't all that helpful to anyone, but it was required by law that they have the same educational opportunities as the rest of the student population. Most of the time, work wasn't forced on those who refused to do it, but occasionally privileges were given to those who cooperated.​

Malik Feast

Mentions: None

Once the voice announced that class would be starting soon Malik stood up. He went to put his tray away before heading to the class. As usual Malik sat to the back of the room and in a corner. Again because he was here so long this spot was deemed as his. Someone had tried to sit in it before, it was safe to say that it didn't well for them. Or him as well because he had been punished after. He didn't bother to greet the teacher or the pantsuit lady. He was sure that she wanted nothing to do with him now. In the beginning he had been stubborn. He didn't even attempt to do his work despite be fairly smart. Over time he began tired of just sitting around and doing nothing. Plus he realized that if he continued to not do the work he would be waaay behind when it was time for him to be released.

Malik sat with his elbows on the table. He placed his chin on his hand. Malik had a bored expression on his face. Frankly he was ready to get this day over with. So far his day was decent. He behaved himself despite having to deal with the annoying lady from before. He was ready for his reward tomorrow.

Caleb Hobbs

After finishing his breakfast, he drank some orange juice to get rid of the taste and went to class. This schedule worked well for him. He liked the schedule. Days went by in a blur and he didn't have to worry about anything like fights. He committed manslaughter and that normally can make others scared of you. However, it did get boring easily. He actually misses the slutty life he once lived.

He arrived at class and sat outside twiddling his thumbs. He didn't have much to do in this place and wished they could get him some form of musical instrument. He'd learn it if he didn't know it and if he knew it he'd have fun. Right now he was stuck with dumb coloring books like all the other inmates were. Life in prison just sucked.

Once the announcement was made he stood and walked inside before sitting in his regular, middle row, last chair seat. He continued to just stare off into space. What else was there to do? He dropped out of high school and he definitely didn't need to go now. He was in prison and he should just do his time; nothing more.

Interacting with:​

Daniel, noticing everyone else getting up to leave, assumed he should be following the pack. Truly, this whole experience was very much like he imagined it. Like boarding school, but with less freedom and more angry teenagers. That said, he wasn't being actively harassed yet, so perhaps it was somehow an improvement. Besides, this was the end of the line, do to speak. If he ended up mutilating someone with a pair of scissors again, there was nowhere else the government could put him other than a mental institution, and Daniel wasn't mentally ill... at least not in any specific way.

He quietly trailed after the others, into the small, slightly mildewy smelling classroom. He decided that it would probably be best to sit in the front row, under the assumption that the others would crowd near the back like at school. As much as he was intent on staying out of everyone's way, he was more thsn a bit curious to learn more about the other kids. What did they do to wind up here? Were they knew like him, or had they been here for years? It must be absolutely maddening to stay in this strictly regulated, stiflingly dull prison building for that long. He had at least two years to stay himself, after what he did.

He was snapped out of his fog of thoughts when a stack of papers and a pencil were thrust in front of him by one of the adults. They must have said what they were for, but obviously Daniel didn't hear it. It didn't matter anyway, He knew it was probably schoolwork or some kind of assessment test. He grimaced, not wanting to think about how far behind he was in credits. He told himself that he'd look at them later, a promise he was unlikely to keep, and went back to quietly studying the other inmates. Wondering how much could he learn through just silently observing, he twirled the pencil in his fingers and pretended to be thinking productively.

Lucinda quickly finished eating her breakfast. It wasn't the best, but at least it was something...

All of a sudden, the PA system crackled, and a person began speaking. It wasn't very audible over the chatter of inmates and guards, but as soon as it finished, several officers began directing the inmates into a single-file line. Luci followed along; she was starting to get used to this already, despite only having been there for a week.

The classroom was rather small, but it contained books, computers, and plenty of space to learn. Luci casually walked over to one side of the room, and took a seat next to the shy boy who she had seen while heading to the cafeteria.

Before she could say hello to the boy, however, a stack of papers and pencil were placed in front of her. Sighing, Luci picked up the pencil and wrote her name at the top of the first sheet of paper. She would have to introduce herself to this boy later.
Lucinda Blake

17. Female/A4.
Mentions: Daniel Neumann Chimney Swift Chimney Swift

fZJAq_qc.jpg

amanda-steele-4.jpg

tumblr_ovev4vyjZt1qk7aexo1_540.png
tumblr_ovdkei3AaR1qk7aexo1_540.png

MASOZI WILLIS--
After scarfing down the slop that they tried to call breakfast, Masozi filed into the classroom with the rest of the inmates. She hated school, always had. She was never any good at it. She had trouble with her grades ever since she was little, almost failing the eighth grade at one point. She hated the public school system, making kids learn things that they had no interest in and would never use. Why should she be forced to learn if it wasn't going to help her? Masozi knew she had no real potential anyway.
As the kids filed into the classroom, Mosozi glared at the teacher. They had a mutual hatred for each other, as Mosozi never did any of the work. School usually meant a decent time for a nap, though the fluorescent lights seemed especially bright and annoying that day. Plus, visitations were tomorrow. If Masozi wanted to see her sister, she would probably need to participate in class. Internally groaning, she took her usual seat. It was time for the real suffering.
As some papers were placed in front of her, Mosozi noticed a new face in the classroom. A small boy sat towards the front, next to Luci. He was so young, what could he have possibly done? He was practically a baby. Masozi smirked as she studied his small frame. She finally wasn't the runt of the litter anymore.

code by taesthetic

Interacting with:
Mentions: Lucinda Blake TheMegaMeowstic TheMegaMeowstic

Daniel's attention was quickly brought to the tall girl who sat next to him. He half expected her to be a guard or his interpreter, and was rather surprised to see that it was another inmate. Unsure whether she wanted something or if he'd just unknowingly stepped into her territory, Daniel decided it would be in his best interest to play it cautious for now. No need to start trouble on his first day in prison. He lowered his head and pretended to focus on his work, watching her out of the corner of his eye.

Looking down at her stack of papers, he noticed her jot her name down in the top margin: Lucinda Blake. That might be worth remembering. After all, maybe she was new as well. Maybe that was why she chose to sit by him. Daniel was already doubting his ability to navigate his first few weeks on his own; it would be useful to have some allies on the inside, if he could convince anyone to help him out.

Zoey Reagan

Popular+Tattoo+Model+Ackley+Suicide5.jpg

Mentioned: Malik erzulie erzulie
Mood: Wide awake
Zoey didn't eat breakfast; she never really had. Though she was used to the slop that this place called food, for some reason, the breakfast always looked ten times worse. So her tray sat in front of her, untouched, as she sat with one leg up on the bench and the other swinging back and forth. Her blue eyes studied the people in the room, a tiny new kid included.

Zoey wasn't really the type to start trouble unless someone started it with her. She wasn't afraid to back down from someone, guy or girl, considering the things she'd been through. Arson was a heavy charge, but really, all she'd done was light some clothes on fire. They wouldn't have even known it was her if she hadn't been standing there when the cops arrived, clothes torn and hanging off of her body.

When the PA system went off again, she was one of the first to stand and dump her still full tray, ambling slowly into the classroom. She sat in her usual seat near the back, on the same side of the classroom as Malik. She stared blankly at the papers in front of her, wondering if she should even bother. It wasn't like anyone was coming to visit her tomorrow anyway.

coding by @Wapiti

Malik Feast

Mentions: Zoey ( apolla apolla )

Malik watched as more people walked into the small classroom. He could already feel the temperature rising because of their combined body heat. His lip curled into a scowl without him realizing it. Malik looked down at his paper and grabbed a pencil, he wrote his name on top. When someone sat on his row he glanced at them. It was Zoey, the girl with the colorful tattoos and hair. He didn't know anything else about her except for those three things. He turned his attention back to his work. He managed to finish it fairly easily. The stuff that they gave them to work on wasn't hard. Now Malik was bored. He needed something to amuse him. Malik swiftly plucked the eraser from his pencil. He made sure that the adults weren't looking before throwing it. Malik switched his pencil with some random inmate's to cover his tracks. When the they opened their mouth to say something he glared darkly.

cf79af9dc0899e769c3ad5d2f05e8d6b.gif
Farrah didn't ever get much sleep. When the guard had knocked on her cell door she had been awake and dressed for hours. She had just recently been assigned to a new cell but she had barely said a word to her cell mate yet. She followed the blond out of the cell and ate lunch alone as usual, while observing the usual scene. There were a few new things happening. One: She finally had a seemingly non-violent cellmate and two there was fresh meat on the block. She wondered what the small kid had done to get him in here.

Lunch finished, and it was time for class. Today, she decided, what the hell, I'll sit next to my new cellmate, I need a break from hating myself, someone else needs to hate me instead. Farrah looked over at her. She was looking down at the papers in front of her "Hey." She said, voice coming out rather deadpan. Farrah said 'hey' to someone. This must be one of her rare 'good' days. apolla apolla

Users who are viewing this thread

Back