Other Just looking for some people with similar interests~

K Elizabeth

gonna be honest I forget ab this site a LOT sorry
I really miss having online friends honestly so if you're like 15-17 or older and you like more than one hing here I'll love you forever?
Just send me a pm saying what stuff was here that you like and your discord and I'd love to chat

Miscellaneous Interests
  • Psychology and mental illnesses
  • Unsolved murders and other cases
  • Serial killer documentaries (or YT videos)
  • Buzzfeed Un-fucking-solved
  • Conspiracy theories (even if you don't actually believe them)
Musicals
  • Dear Evan Hansen
  • Hamilton
  • The Greatest Showman
  • Les Miserables
  • Heathers
  • RENT
Music Artists
  • Billie Eilish
  • Marina and the Diamonds
  • Marianas Trench
  • The 1975
  • Lana Del Rey
Reading/Writing
  • Poetry books (like milk & honey or other similar poetry books)
  • Writing about characters with mental illnesses and actually seriously looking into the problems and stuff
Shows/Movies
  • Stranger Things
  • American Horror Story (But like I literally just started watching it)
  • Heathers

I say more than one thing bc only having one thing to start a conversation with someone new tends to be rlly difficult so...

Hey there, I absolutely adore unsolved murders and crime cases! I'm a fan of things like Elisa Lam and the Hinterkaifeck murders, to name a few. Also creepy phenomenons such as Dyatlov Pass and the Bermuda Triangle, if that's also one of your interests?

Hey there, I absolutely adore unsolved murders and crime cases! I'm a fan of things like Elisa Lam and the Hinterkaifeck murders, to name a few. Also creepy phenomenons such as Dyatlov Pass and the Bermuda Triangle, if that's also one of your interests?
yesyesyedyesyesomg pm me

Last edited:
I really miss having online friends honestly so if you're like 15-17 or older and you like more than one hing here I'll love you forever?
Just send me a pm saying what stuff was here that you like and your discord and I'd love to chat

Miscellaneous Interests
  • Psychology and mental illnesses
  • Unsolved murders and other cases
  • Serial killer documentaries (or YT videos)
  • Buzzfeed Un-fucking-solved
  • Conspiracy theories (even if you don't actually believe them)
Musicals
  • Dear Evan Hansen
  • Hamilton
  • The Greatest Showman
  • Les Miserables
  • Heathers
  • RENT
Music Artists
  • Billie Eilish
  • Marina and the Diamonds
  • Marianas Trench
  • The 1975
  • Lana Del Rey
Reading/Writing
  • Poetry books (like milk & honey or other similar poetry books)
  • Writing about characters with mental illnesses and actually seriously looking into the problems and stuff
Shows/Movies
  • Stranger Things
  • American Horror Story (But like I literally just started watching it)
  • Heathers

I say more than one thing bc only having one thing to start a conversation with someone new tends to be rlly difficult so...
I'm a huge fan of unsolved murders and conspiracy theories. The Elisa Lam case is absolutely fascinating. As well as the Hotel Cecil.

I'm doing a Ted-X talk about Major Depression in a few months, since I'm extremely interested in its causes, effects, and treatments.
I love murder mysteries, especially BBC's Sherlock and Rob Dyke's Seriously Strange. An unsolved mystery that personally gets me is the unfound victim's body buried by the Moors Murderers.
I think poetry is awesome, though I tend to be into more recent works than archaic English pieces.

Unfortunately, my taste in music is primarily hip-hop/modern pop, and I'm completely invested in Game of Thrones as far as TV shows go. Also, as much as I love roleplaying, playing as a character with a mental illness puts me in an uncomfortable headspace, y'know?

Now, I uh... don't have discord, but feel free to PM me whenever you want! But if you wanted to voice chat then... well, this is awkward.

I'm doing a Ted-X talk about Major Depression in a few months, since I'm extremely interested in its causes, effects, and treatments.
I love murder mysteries, especially BBC's Sherlock and Rob Dyke's Seriously Strange. An unsolved mystery that personally gets me is the unfound victim's body buried by the Moors Murderers.
I think poetry is awesome, though I tend to be into more recent works than archaic English pieces.

Unfortunately, my taste in music is primarily hip-hop/modern pop, and I'm completely invested in Game of Thrones as far as TV shows go. Also, as much as I love roleplaying, playing as a character with a mental illness puts me in an uncomfortable headspace, y'know?

Now, I uh... don't have discord, but feel free to PM me whenever you want! But if you wanted to voice chat then... well, this is awkward.
I just put discord in because most people prefer it tbh but I use both. I only got a discord like a week ago just because of this site TBH pff

I love most of the things you listed. I haven't seen stranger things or heathers yet but I am trying to wade through all the shows im watching so I can start stanger things.

I am obsessed with anything to do with psychology, in fact I'm studying it rn. I think its hard to find people who roleplay mental illness properly without just filling their character with stereotypes about that illness so finding someone who wants to research any mental illness they play is like a god send.

I love most of the things you listed. I haven't seen stranger things or heathers yet but I am trying to wade through all the shows im watching so I can start stanger things.

I am obsessed with anything to do with psychology, in fact I'm studying it rn. I think its hard to find people who roleplay mental illness properly without just filling their character with stereotypes about that illness so finding someone who wants to research any mental illness they play is like a god send.
broooooo pm me???

Well, if it isn't Aaron Burr--

So, uh, hi! :) Just kinda somehow drifted to this part of the forums and saw this hahahaha. I pretty much saw Hamilton, Stranger Things, Buzzfeed Unsolved (AKA I love unsolved mysteries, conspiracies, cryptids and all the what ifs of the world) and then BAM! Nice t'meet you!

- Seruchan

sIR I DIDN'T THINK THAT YOU WOULD MAKE IT TOBESUREBURRICAMETOSAY

ok im done anyway fuckin pm me dude i'd love to talk??

Sup, my dude?

Psych's in my field of study. In fact, am currently taking a course in Abnormal Psych right now. In fact in fact, I should be studying for my exam in Abnormal Psych right now. Anyway, hit me up if you want to talk about related topics! I love talking about Neuroscience in general. Scratch that. I love talking in general.

Unresolved mysteries, serial killers, tin foil hat moments. All right up my alley. Dunno about Buzzfeed though. Have they evolved past GIF spam lists?

Also been meaning to get into some poetry, but can never get a hang of the weird ones. Looking at you, e e cummings. I know the stock stuff like Prufrock, and As I Walked Out One Evening, and others that were probably required reading at some point.

Sup, my dude?

Psych's in my field of study. In fact, am currently taking a course in Abnormal Psych right now. In fact in fact, I should be studying for my exam in Abnormal Psych right now. Anyway, hit me up if you want to talk about related topics! I love talking about Neuroscience in general. Scratch that. I love talking in general.

Unresolved mysteries, serial killers, tin foil hat moments. All right up my alley. Dunno about Buzzfeed though. Have they evolved past GIF spam lists?

Also been meaning to get into some poetry, but can never get a hang of the weird ones. Looking at you, e e cummings. I know the stock stuff like Prufrock, and As I Walked Out One Evening, and others that were probably required reading at some point.
I'm in highschool atm so my psychology interest is pretty
General atm
Tho I love criminal psych...

And tbh I'm not a huge fan of buzzfeed in the grand scheme of things but Unsolved is genuinely the best thing they've ever done-

Anyway bro pm me?? You sound?? Great??

Screen_Shot_2017-08-16_at_2.40.43_PM.jpg

Call me trash if you want, but I love Buzzfeed Unsolved.
And have you ever listened to the My Favorite Murder podcast? Really really fun.

Also if you ever need to just exchange Les Mis or Hamilton lyrics let me know. Huge fan of both of those musicals.

Also also I've only seen season one of Stranger Things but I do love it!

Screen_Shot_2017-08-16_at_2.40.43_PM.jpg

Call me trash if you want, but I love Buzzfeed Unsolved.
And have you ever listened to the My Favorite Murder podcast? Really really fun.

Also if you ever need to just exchange Les Mis or Hamilton lyrics let me know. Huge fan of both of those musicals.

Also also I've only seen season one of Stranger Things but I do love it!

Brooooooooo pm meee

okay, so I love heathers, dear evan hansen (sincERELY ME), hamilton, lana del rey, billie eilish, marina and the diamonds, the 1975, buzzfeed unsolved, murder cases, conspiracies (the british government killed princess diana change my mind), poetry, and looking into mental illnesses

i hate how i'm still into mothman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back