• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Just give it up (Undertale genocide rp main)

Characters
Here
Nellie grins darkly, "Or anything that you love"
Papyrus unsheaths a katana. "And I'll torture you."

Jellybean only just noticed the bone in Raven's chest. He looked almost unfazed, but otherwise felt empathy. "We need to get you back to the base..." Jellybean said, looking at Ink.

Ink walks through. "Hello Sammy. We're back. How are you feeling?"

Raven falls asleep, trying to ease the pain.

Sammy looks up at Ink. "I-I'm fine..." She said, before seeing Raven. Her eyes became turquoize flames. "O-oh my g-go-god...! What h-ha-happened t-to her?.." She asked Ink shakily.

Sammy regains her vision and composer. "D-don't worry I-In-Ink...! If you w-we-weren't here t-then Raven could h-ha-have d-died...!" She said, patting Ink on the back.
(I gtg, bye! :3)

(Okay bye!)

"She would'nt have been in danger if I hadn't hired her to do this!" He says, throwing his paintbrush and crying.

Human would just follow the squad, as he nicknamed his surroundings in his own mind, sometimes pausing to do something or to wait for others while they were away. There wasn't much to say, and Graham was still traumatised with the painful fight, so he retorted to peaceful silence.

"Everywhere, and also nowhere" The human would doubt his omnipresence, so he soon added "I was just going by, making little to no noise and pretending that I don't exist"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back