• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Just give it up (Undertale genocide rp main)

Characters
Here
"We can't." He sighs. "It'll cause an imbalance." He huffs and looks at the front door. "Here we are."

Raven groans and lays there as Nightmare drops her. "Whatever."

He pulls open the doors and walks in. Nightmare and Dust look up. "How'd you get here?!" Dust asks in alarm.

Jellybean chuckles. "Just as I said before; None of your business, put her down...!" Jellybean shouted, glaring at Error.

Jellybean's eyes flashed back to normal, before turning into hypnotic spirals.
(lol I know)

Jellybean leaps up and hits nightmare hard with his umbrella, then jumping back to where Ink was. "Are you gonna give her back, or do you want me to destroy this building?..." Jellybean asked, fighting the urge to destroy Error for trying to corrupt Sammy.

Jellybean laughs at Nightmare, only to turn and look at Error again. "Well?..." He said, waiting.

Jellybean sighs. "Fine... It's because we're not stupid, and have eachothers coordinates at all times...!" He said, charging up his beams.

Error sighs and has Nightmare throw her at his feet. "We've p-pretty much b-broken h-her anyway." He says.

Ink looks at Jellybean.

Dust kicks Nellie away and walks off. "I'm going to bed!"

Dust shrugs. "So?"

She points to the bone in her chest. "That." She wipes blood off her face. "They wanted to know where our base was.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back