• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Just give it up (Undertale genocide rp main)

Characters
Here
Raven ran quickly, the snow crunching under her feet. Her lungs felt like they would burst. Why had it ever come this? The human child Frisk had never killed before, so why now? She trips and falls, snow falling all over her. She shivered and got up. Frisk stood right in front of her, smiling. Raven couldn't fly off, even if she wanted to. Her wings we're terribly injured from fighting. There was only one option at this point, fight back. Frisk jumped at her and she dodged, rolling across the ground. She knew she couldn't do this alone. Frisk was more powerful than ever before. Raven presses a button on her keychain and a portal opens beside her. Ink had given her this button in case of emergency, and this was an emergency. She jumped through, it closing behind her. Soon, she knew, that many of the others Ink had choosen to stop powerful genociders (you guys!) would be here soon. She leans against the wall, wiping blood off her cheek and giving a sigh. What did anyone deserve to do this?

"My child... why are you shivering? I will make sure that you die without a shriek of pain"

Graham quickly covered his head, sliding behind a column. Red attack, appearing from a slash of a transparent knife, hit it with a tremendous force, knocking over the upper part and sending thousands of rocky shards flying around. Ground rumbled loudly, slowly calming down, as the human was cut off from the Caretaker with a cloud of dust. Final Corridor was in shambles.
It had finally come to this. He couldn't expect such violence in this world, not from Monsters, whose souls were believed to consist of hopes, happiness, mercy...
"Do not be afraid. Death is only a start of a new journey..." The face of Caretaker became distorted, as he smiled viciously "... not in your case, apparently~"
Human's fingers entwined the keychain, as a cry of pain escaped his mouth. Portal appeared right under him, making him fall, escaping a powerful attack.

He was out of there. He could breath clean air, rest after the fight and the run. He even felt somewhat safe, but... his state was still traumatic. He curled up on the floor of the room, sobbing and not letting go of an unique keychain. The human needed time.

Looking up, Raven noticed the first of many to arrive. He had come from the ceiling, which surprised her. She walked over to him and kneeled down. "Hello? Are you okay?" She asks quietly. "Don't be afraid. I'm here to help you."

He stepped out from outside his little cabin, holding his wife in his arms. He quickling took a glance at her to see her mood and smiled, she was happy.

“Today is a very good day” He spoke loudly

His wife smiled and chuckled, “I like to think everyday is a good day”

Lionel looked at his beautiful wife, he liked to spend time with her. In the back of his mind there was always an option that she would, Lionel stopped himself from thinking that, that was not an option.

“What did I do to deserve a wife like you?” He spoke to Elizabeth.

“Probably murdered quite a few children in your past life” she quipped.

Lionel laughed and stared up into the sky, “I think I need to go and pick up groceries from the store, will you be Alright by yourself?”

“Of course, I’m not some weak child” Elizabeth spoke, a tad annoyed

He nodded and set Elizabeth down, he opened his door and went to grab his sword by the door, but he hesistated, ‘Do I really need this sword’ he asked himself. He pulled his hand from the sword, it wasn’t like he was going to be attacked along the way. He exited the door, shot a wave to his neighbors, and started the tread to the store.

She sighed and sat beside the newcomer, checking her keychain. The button was also used as a tracker to tell if others were nearby. She brought up a map that listed everyone and where they were and what type of danger they were in. She read it, now knowing that Graham sat beside her and that many others were near and safe, for now. She read a few names. Lionel....strange name, but interesting. Selma.....she's pretty. Human Dust Sans? Hmm.... Snapping out of her thoughts. She decided it best to send the signal out to the others that might not have gotten it. She presses a button and a loud 'beep' echos from it before flashing green. Its sent.

Last edited:
A figure emerges from the shadows. It was the human child Frisk. "Hello Nellie. Nice to see you again. Nice day, isn't it?"

Nellie: What!! Is that BLOOD on your hands!!!!!! What kind of NUMBSKULL (pun NOT intended) do you think I am!??!

"Well....You have stopped here to talk to me, so...." She slashes at Nellie, missing by inches. "You're pretty dumb on my standards." She laughs. "Just try and stop me now." She notices at blinking button around her neck. "Whats that, Nellie? You part of the butt-kissing passifist group too?"

Nellie: *swings her scythe @ Frisk* I'm not afraid of you!!! *Vixie bites Frisk's arm and draws blood*

She slings the animal off of her arm. "You should be afraid. Very afraid. And everyone else will be afraid, or face the conciquences." She slashes again.

Last edited:
"Oh... oh holy... holy..." The human was still slightly stunned by the fight, so his speech was illegible for the most part. But certain words made it to the surface, becoming something... something. No guesses here.

(I have some time today so.....I'm using it)

Raven looks. "You okay?" She asks, looking over at him.

"I'm... fine" He would rise, quickly looking around and readying his hands. Slightly, quite visible against the dark walls, his soul would light up. His eyes were full of fear, as he continued looking, until... he was finally sure that there was nobody to restrain.
He breathed peacefully, dimming his soul a bit.

"I'm... fine" He would rise, quickly looking around and readying his hands. Slightly, quite visible against the dark walls, his soul would light up. His eyes were full of fear, as he continued looking, until... he was finally sure that there was nobody to restrain.
He breathed peacefully, dimming his soul a bit.

"I hope you know why you we're brought here." She says softly. "You do know, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back