• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Just give it up (Undertale genocide rp main)

Characters
Here
Jellybean looked up, tears brimming. He wiped them away, and smiled again. "I'm fine..." He replied. Sammy patted his shoulder and walked to his side.

Sammy tilts her head. "W-where, may I a-as-ask?.." She stuttered, Jellybean still looking down slightly.

He looked at Sammy and smiled at her, holding her hand. She continued to focus on Raven, though a tint of blush lay on her cheeks, and a smile pulled on the edges of her mouth.

Sammy walks forward, letting go of Jellybean's hand. "What's Underswap?" She asked, Jellybean looking into the portal, mesmerised.

AFK means Away from the keyboard. I was basically asking if you were there :3))

"An Au under attack." She says walking through. It was in ruin and broken, dust piles here and there. Bloos stained the snow.

Both Sammy and Jellybean walked through, and Sammy yet again lost her vision. Jellybean became giddish. "Do we get to fight?!" He asked excitedly, holding Sammy steady. "Oh my god..." Sammy said, putting a hand to her forehead. "W-what happened h-he-here?.." She continued, falling to the ground.

"Genociders...." She snarled. Just then, a few figures stepped from the shadows. "H-Hello there." Error said, trailed by Nightmare and Horror. "Long time no see." Horror chuckled.

(I'm substuting these other charactors untill i can get someone to do them)

Jellybean pulled her back up. "Are you okay Sammy?.." He asked, concerned, though a smile couldn't help but tug at his lips because of the surroundings. Sammy began to regain her vision, and rubbed her eyes. "Y-yeah..." She replied, putting her hand down.

Sammy backed up slightly, seeing the skeletons. "W-what are t-they?.." She asked, eyes flickering, and head pounding. Jellybean was wondering the same thing, though he couldn't help but smile knowing a fight would soon begin. He took his umbrella down and leant on it, giggling madly.

"Evil people." She tells sammy. "What are you guys doing here?" Raven asks. Error steps forward, Blueberry in his strings. "Just b-browsing by." Raven growls. "Let him go." Nightmare laughs. "Try and get him then. Error won't be giving him up easily." Raven turns to Jellybean. "We can fight now, but no murder."

Sammy stayed back watching Jellybean. Jellybean ran forward at highspeeds, swinging his umbrella like a baseball bat. "I've been itching to hurt someone... Finally!" He finished, laughing as he tried to break Error's strings.

Sammy looked at raven. "D-don't worry... He knows h-ho-how to hold h-himself b-back.." She said, lifting off the ground slightly.

Raven runs at the skeletons. Error chuckles at his attempt, strining him up as well. Nightmare attacks Raven while Horror stares at Sammy with a evil grin on his face. "Lets play."

Jellybean kicks at the strings, still laughing. Even as he was disabled from fighting he still giggled, lost in his own world. Sammy saw him. He's gonna snap... She began to fly upwards seeing horror. Her eyes burst into turquoize flames and she grabbed her left eye, wincing. Jellybean snapped...

His eyes became black and his irises swirled a hypnotic pink and white. He broke the strings keeping him tied up and rushed towards Error at 5 times the speed before.

(Hold on. Back for a few mins)

Error yelps in surprise. Nightmare slams Raven down, cracking her ribs. Horror slashes at Sammy, blood dripping from his blade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back