• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Just give it up (Undertale genocide rp main)

Characters
Here
"Y-you don't have t-to follow me J-Je-Jellybean..." Sammy stuttered, playing with her sleeve. Jellybean looked at her and smiled. "I want to!" He voiced, grabbing her hand. It was just a sign that he thought of her as a good friend and just wanted to be on the same side, but even so, Sammy began blushing. "I think the l-le-leader is a s-skeleton named Ink.." She said, pointing over to a group of people. "Do you think I'm allowed... To kill?.. People on the other side?" Jellybean asked, looking down with a slight smile. His eyes darkened slightly. "T-this is the p-pacifist side!.. Don't h-hurt anyone unless Ink s-sa-says s-so.." Sammy said, beginning to walk.

Jellybean frowned slightly, but quickly shook it off and skipped happily up to Sammy. "Okay!" He replied with a nod, opening up his umbrella and walking alongside Sammy.

Ravens keychain blinks blue. Two more names appeared on her list. Sammy and Jellybean..... She huffs. Would this even be enough to protect everyone? She shook her head. Never. They are powerful. She glances up when she hears voices. Could they be friends or foes? She groans. A sharp pain shit through her side. Note to self: Don't move too much... "Show yourselves!" She calls.

Sammy steps out with a nervous wave. "H-hi!.." She said, holding onto Jellybeans arm. Jellybean tilted his head slightly with a smile. "Heya!" He finished, walking closer.

"Are you on the pacifist side?" Jellybean asked, looking at Sammy. She cowered away behind Jellybean.

"I-I'm S-Sa-Sammy..." Sammy replied with a small hand raise. Jellybean shut his umbrella, smiling. "And I'm Jellybean!" He giggled, stepping closer to the stranger.

She sighs. "Good." She looks at them. "You do know what you are meant to do, correct?" She really didn't need unexperienced fighters at this point.

"We just kill all the bad guys right?!" Jellybean asked, stroking his umbrella slightly as his eyes darkened. "J-Jellybean!.." Sammy cried, nudging him.

She raises an eyebrow. "No. We protect. We don't kill." She glares at Jellybean. "I suggest you learn that quickly. Killing is never permitted here. It hurts people." She gestures to Graham. She pulls up her list of people. "These people are who'll you'll be working with." She pulls up another list. "And these are the enimies. Don't be on that lst."

He snapped out of it and held his umbrella behind him, leaning on it. He laughed slightly seeing Sammy sigh. "O-okay... Sorry. He can't h-he-help it... He has the a Coral soul...."

"Coral soul? And yours?" She asks. "What about you?" She tilts her head to the side. Gotta keep an eye on Jellybean.

Jellybean grinned, pulling Sammy into his shoulder. She squeaked slightly, eyes flashing turquoize for a second. "I-I have the B-br-bronze s-soul.." She replied, rubbing her eyes.

"Bronze....okay." She smiles softly. "Are you sure you can handle this?" She ask, tilting her head. "It gets dangerous quickly."

Jellybean giggled. "I won't let anyone hurt Sam!" He said, a little bit of rage hidden in his voice. His eyes became normal again, and he rested the umbrella on his shoulder. Sammy smiled slightly. "T-though I don't l-like fighting or t-t-talking, I'm g-good at helping others..." She finished, looking upwards.

Raven sighs. "Alright. Can you two go to get first aid for the hurt?" She asks. It was a simple task. They most likely could handle it.

Sammy nodded, and began to walk off, Jellybean hanging behind her. She began to push off and float. Jellybean danced around a bit, completely forgetting the task. Sammy sighed and facepalmed, knowing that she would have to do it.

She watches the two leave, shaking her head. She props herself up, standing. She hurt, but sje needed to help, others before herself. She'd be okay.

As they walked into the tent they noticed how hurt the people were. Jellybean was unfazed, even smiling, but Sammy's eyes burst into turquoize flames. She would have tripped if not for Jellybean steadying her. He suddenly remembered the task at hand and sat Sammy down, trying to find the first aid.

"D-do you think w-we-we'll be okay?.. This l-looks pretty d-da-dangerous..." Sammy asked, looking down at her lap and covering her left eye. "I won't let people get hurt! Only people on the bad side!.." Jellybean replied, walking back over with the first aid. He sat down beside her, seeing the flames die down. "O-okay..." Sammy stutters, regaining her vision. Just then, the stranger walked in.

Jellybean looked at her. "What's your name anyways?.." He asked, standing back up and handing her the first aid kit.

(Oh pfft)

"Me?" Raven asks. "I'm Raven. Raven Dash. Head of the passifist group." She takes the first aid, admintering it to those in need.

Jellybean nods, smiling slightly. He spotted a needle, making him look down. "Sammy said I'm not allowed to touch needles after what happened. I didn't mean to do it, but now I can't stop!" He laughs nervously, eyes darkening, full of guilt. "They shouldn't have done it! If they hadn't done it I wouldn't be so broken!" He continued, continuing to laugh crazily, holding his head and looking at the ground. All of a sudden he looked back up. "J-Jellybean..." Sammy said, leaving a hand on his shoulder. Jellybean hugged Sammy, making her blush slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back