• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Just Curious - How much RPing do mods do?

KiKi Kitsune

The Fire Panda Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is not important, I am only a curious panda! 

I see the mods about the site here and there. However, it's been really rare that I actually see them in an RP. Perhaps it's due to me rarely stepping out of my comfort zone of high fantasy, but I do wonder how much Mods get to jump in and join. 

You guys are always so busy helping us plebs, do you get any time to join RPs?

Also, is this in the wrong section? Super sorry if it is >w<

They rp periodically, I've seen them quite a few times, you could stalk their profile post history too •-•

I'm in four, currently. ^_^   My comfort zone is Dice, so that's where I'm most likely to be found, but I am in one fantasy RP as well.  (They're all Hosted Projects though, so that's why you might not have seen me in the regular Fantasy area.)

I roleplay whenever I get the chance to!

Currently I'm not in one, but I'm in the makings of posting one and I always have an eye out for potential roleplays to join!

I've roleplayed with a mod before 

I also roleplayed with some of the mods before they were mods  B|

I've roleplayed with a mod before 

I also roleplayed with some of the mods before they were mods  B|

Hipster role player  B|

Glad the mods are getting to enjoy some of what they work hard to take care of.

i don't take screencaps, i only take polaroid photos of the screen with my vintage camera. #HipsterJinkx

sounded funnier in my head

Pffft, "screen"? 

Real forum role players just weld that Polaroid camera to the top of their tower and deal with 2 frames per minute. Teaches patience. #HipsterRP

Couldn't resist. 

I'm in a 1x1 with ambela atm, actually.

I don't have time to roleplay a lot [during the school year] but I try to keep in at least one, if not two or three.

Used to be partial to group RPs, but was the moderator of the 1x1s back when forum mods modded specific forums.. so 1x1s are more of an acquired taste? I'm not sure. xP

I'm also trying to get a live-action DnD group going with a couple of friends, but that's off-site, of course~

//Irl I mean

Last edited by a moderator:
That's awesome!

I'm glad to see that you get to enjoy RPs yourself ^-^ You always help us out so much that I'm a little surprised you get a chance to work on your own RPs

I don't have a lot of time to post regularly in a forum RP, but I do meet together with other players/members weekly on Teamspeak and we play different things like Dungeons and Dragons and such. Though its something I allotted time for a long time ago :). Its much easier to declare a day of the week and do that at a set time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say I do a whole lot of roleplaying these days, but it's mostly for lack of time! I hang around Quests a lot, these days, but I'm also in one or two group dice RPs.

I have something big in the works~.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back