• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

♥ Just another RP Devotee ♥

Soliloquy

♥Hopeless Chromatic♥

6b5ff76abb790d8a4cd9ffa2295c1307.png

So, you're looking for a partner? What a coincidence!
First off, please know that 

♥ I write...
7b8503bbfd697dbf23f9f0548a137555.png
...and I just ask that you do the same! ♥

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]My Current Cravings[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]♥[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Old Enough to Know Better[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] ♥ - Muse A is young and naïve, always looking for trouble. They finally find it with Muse B, an older, cooler type that they encounter somewhere they have no business being with their fake ID. Muse B is attracted to Muse A on a physical level, but once Muse A’s age reveals itself, Muse B lays down the harsh truth: they’re not interested in anything beyond a one night stand and they’re definitely not what Muse A needs (and vice versa). Reluctant to let the opportunity to be with Muse B slip away, Muse A convinces Muse B to take them home. Lust clouds Muse B’s judgment and they let Muse A spend the night. In the heat of the moment, when the chemistry is so obviously there, Muse B says all the things Muse A wants to hear. Once it’s all over, however, Muse B’s attitude toward Muse A hasn’t changed–but Muse A doesn’t believe it’s a hopeless cause. Much to Muse B’s dismay, Muse A starts coming around to their place, hanging with their friends, finding little ways to push into their life in the hopes of showing Muse B how good they’d be together despite their difference in age. Muse B insists that their relationship will never be; yet Muse B can’t help sending mixed signals when they continue to fall into bed with Muse A. ♡♡ -Based on Girls by the 1975, listed on Plots for All [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]♥ Dystopian Bliss ♥ - Muse A is one of the thousands of citizens to the perfect city. Carefully arranged and strictly enforced, Muse A and the others are oblivious that anything other than the world they know can exist. A slip and a fall lands Muse A in the Underside, the unknown disorganization behind the veils of the lie they have been living in. Here they find Muse B, offering to show the world through new eyes. Muse A must decide whether to indulge, avoid, or engage. - Heavily influenced by the novel, 1984.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]♥[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]Collide♥ - The world is comprised of four entities: Chaos, Order, Life, Death. Life and Order strive together to create harmonious eternity, while Chaos and Death will do anything and everything in their powers for domination of our world and the souls within it. A constant battle has raged, unknown to our blissful lives, fighting for each and every person, a teetering beam in need of balance. In need of a resolution, Life and Order have erected a champion who will represent themselves, bestowed with their gifts and blessings. To counter their champion, Death and Chaos have found their own representation. The two champions have been summoned to battle, and to the victor go the spoils...or in this case the world. - Could potentially be 4 people instead of 2. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]♥Artfully Yours♥ - Muse A, a starving visual art (dealer chooses medium) is struggling to make it through the vicious and unrelenting world. Just as things are starting to line up, Muse A awakes one day with an off feeling. Their works suddenly begin going missing, simultaneously word of strange sightings that turn out to be Muse A's works coming to life. A stranger to Muse A, Muse B is experiencing similar bizarre events. A musician,  Muse B discovers their work can create color that manipulates the world around them. Will the Muses team together with their new found powers, or will ones demeanor result in them being enemies who must use new found powers to fight the other?[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]♥Not Over You♥ - Muse A and Muse B were once sweetest couple but time changed and they ended, as many relationships do. Unknown to either of them, the other never stopped having feelings, but assumed they had, masking their own. Months/years later they stumble across each other. Will a romance light again, or will their own fear or stubbornness leave the truth hidden?  - Based on Over You by Spill the Canvas. I envision a lot of internal dialogue in this.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]♥Bump♥ - A wealthy pair individually contacts two university students with an unusual request. Unable to have children of their own, they offer Muse A and Muse B a handsome figure for an exchange of the offspring they have always wanted. The Muses, selected for their favorable qualities, aren't to speak a word to another or the agreement is off. Can the two strangers get past their differences with a payoff so large? [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]♥Beauty and the Boss♥ - Muse A is the daughter of a man with a serious gambling problem. He’s a sweet man, always doting on Muse A with her favorite books and rare flowers, but he’s up to his ears in debt after borrowing money from the wrong people. One afternoon, Muse A’s father is confronted by Muse B, the ruthless crime boss of the city. Few people have ever seen Muse B’s face, as his henchmen usually do his dirty work, but everyone knows his name and cowers in fear appropriately. Muse A’s father owes Muse B a considerable debt, which he cannot pay. Rather than kill the man, Muse B offers a trade – the man's beautiful daughter in exchange for the forgiveness of his financial debts. He has one night to make this deal happen or Muse B will come for him. When Muse A’s father explains the predicament to her, she is willing to go, as long as it ensures the safety of her family and her father promises to put an end to his troublesome gambling habits. Muse A moves in to Muse B’s mansion outside of town the following day. From the moment Muse A arrives, Muse B is on his best behavior, lavishing her with gifts – a library wing for her, a pretty garden filled with the finest, imported roses – jewelry, and so on. Gradually, Muse A comes to see that Muse B isn’t a horrible person, behind closed doors, but the circumstances of their arrangement (and the terrible crimes he commits as a crime boss) make it difficult for her to fall in love with him as he’s fallen in love with her. - Found on Plots for All[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]♥Shift♥ - While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid. - On Plots for All, posted by ladylos[/COLOR]Will Do[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]• Fantasy - Medieval, modern[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]• Science Fiction[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]• Supernatural - Fan of vampires, mutants, werewolves[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]• Real Life - modern *see exceptions below[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]• Romance [/COLOR]Prefer NOT to do[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]• High School[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)]• Fandom - very few exceptions [/COLOR][SIZE=14.666666666666666px]If you've made it this far, I approve! Please let me know if you're interested or have ideas of your own. I've been role playing for about ten years so I've got quite a bit of experience. I'm old, or so I'm told, so I may not have a schedule that allows for constant posting, but I try hard to make sure what I post is pure quality.[/SIZE]

656991185ed4251d3b9ab54b969ff94e.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back