• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Just Another MMORPG

DVationz

Sleepless Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Mass murder of goblins, perilous journeys through high level dungeons, epic boss fights with subpar background music, boring profession grinding, and the only entertainment you actually get… special events. All things an MMORPG has, and this one is no different. You’re just another player, in another fantasy world, fighting a different kind of enemy, and maxing out those precious stats as you go. Along with other random players you band together with, you’ll be spending all your waking moments adventuring through this new game, trying to hit the top of the leaderboards when the competitive patch comes out. Good luck you sorry losers!

Questions? Concerns? Interested? Suggestions? Leave them below, and let's get rolling.

Last edited:
hi would be interested, I am quite into Litrpg at the moment, even trying to write a story in the genre(Part of my effort to write more and ruminate less on details), I might not be the most productive writer but I will chip in where I can.
Are you planning to concretise on what kind of game mechanics you plan on using, cause honestly that where most of my ruminating takes place?
Classes or Skills, what kind of stats and extra stats? Perk systems like in D&D honestly what you can do really can depend on the details.

hi would be interested, I am quite into Litrpg at the moment, even trying to write a story in the genre(Part of my effort to write more and ruminate less on details), I might not be the most productive writer but I will chip in where I can.
Are you planning to concretise on what kind of game mechanics you plan on using, cause honestly that where most of my ruminating takes place?
Classes or Skills, what kind of stats and extra stats? Perk systems like in D&D honestly what you can do really can depend on the details.
well right now those details are a work in progress or haven't been touched upon yet. I have been working on classes. At the moment there will be a few basic classes (still working on it so don't ask how many) and each class can evolve into more specialized classes that are both exclusive to a certain skill set and stronger than your previous base class. As for stats and perks, i'm thinking of how to set that up, but I will have a general level system set up so that the strength of the players is relatively known. Everything else is a WIP

I understand just have to keep myself on a leash as one of my pasttimes is to think about gamedesign and I could talk a lot about how lvl system are a product of bad design and that skill based systems are better than class based ones etc ^^

Interested-
Could I play a female character who uses a male character in-game?
Can you do that in any other MMO? Yes. Yes you can my good friend. Although your character's irl gender won't impact the story much unless you want to make it a point of your character.

Although now that you bring up such a situation... perhaps I'll involve players irl characters in some way...

Can you do that in any other MMO? Yes. Yes you can my good friend. Although your character's irl gender won't impact the story much unless you want to make it a point of your character.

Although now that you bring up such a situation... perhaps I'll involve players irl characters in some way...

I suggest that eventually someone says let 'irl meet so we can go over game plans while eating pizzas duuuudes!'

Yeah more People I am still trying to think about some gimmick for my character how about he roleplays in his mind , only to be interrupted by people talking about game related stuff? Maybe I can channel my dislike for potion quaffing and he refuses to use potions? btw will there be some time magic? haste, slow, timejump(phase out for some seconds) ,rewind, accelerate casting cause since a long time I am trying to get a character specialized on time manipulation working.

Last edited:
Yeah more People I am still trying to think about some gimmick for my character how about he roleplays in his mind only to be interrupted by people talking about game related stuff? Maybe I can my channel my dislike for potion quaffing and he refused to use options? btw will there be some time magic? haste, slow, timejump(Phase out for some seconds) ,rewind, accelerate casting cause since a long time I am trying to get a character specialized on time manipulation working.
I might add some basic stuff but time manipulation in an rp setting is very tricky to deal with.

Just Another MMORPG CS

The CS is up, although you'll need the Lore tab, labeled Just Another MMORPG Wiki, to complete the cs. Optional stuff is optional obviously, and will not affect the story laid out for you. Feel free to look at the other tabs too.

so far its just humand and elves for PCs, but more may be added. i know the creator personally and had talked to him

I'll be adding races today/ over the weekend. Feel free to make an orc as that will be one of the races added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back