• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just an Idea

Hi everyone! I'm fairly new to this site but I've been roleplaying for a couple of years. I tend to write one to two paragraphs depending on the situation. I can write in third person or first person, which ever is fine with me. I do have my characters curse, romance is a must, and I really only play female characters, though I'm not opposed to playing a male secondary character. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Hope you enjoy the plot!

TAG

About 18 years ago five children were stolen at birth by a secret government organization called TAG, named after the man who formed the organization but died shortly before they could put plans in motion. These five children grew up in labs. They were experimented on and abused. Only three of the original five survived. These three children were made to have...abilities. See, the purpose of TAG is to make human war machines. Throughout the years more and more kids were kidnapped and given abilities. They were trained and manipulated, cheated out of a regular life. Some of these children were beyond help, they'd been brainwashed to believe they were just killing machines, but some, some still had hope. So when someone from the inside is able to smuggle only one child out, he chooses one of the original five, a boy, now 18, who has held out hope the longest. The man, Dr. Shannon, believed in the work until he realized how immoral, how awful the things they did were.

Dr. Shannon gave you some money and a piece of paper with an address and a name written on it. The name said Dr. Brenner and the address was his home address. Dr. Brenner will help you, Shannon said, Dr. Brenner had all the evidence that TAG was alive and well and still kidnapping children, Dr. Brenner will help get that evidence out into the publics hands and all the children would be helped. Except Dr. Shannon didn't know that Dr. Brenner had died ten years ago under mysterious circumstances. So when you knock on the door, you expect to meet a man, but instead you meet his daughter. After you convince her that what you're saying is true, she vows to help you in any way she can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back