• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings just a weirdo looking for partners

justaweirdo

Just a Weirdo
Hi there, I'm Justaweirdo and I am looking for 1-2 partners. My name is Mica, but feel free to call me whatever, as long as it is nice.

Some things about me:

-I am 25 years old. I prefer someone at least 18+. I am not comfortable roleplaying with underage people.
- I work full time as well as a part time job and in college as well. So my schedule will be inconsistent but I will try to be on 2 times a week, just want to give a heads up. I can't promise a reply a day, but the days I am on, I will reply multiple times to help make up for those days I am not on.
- I prefer roleplaying in PMS as it is easier to manage. Or via email. Whichever you're more comfortable with. If you want a quicker response I do have telegram I can use to roleplay.

Now some rules I have~

Rules;

- I prefer paragraphs (1-4). I don't like novels nor one-liners. But I also believe in quality over quantity. I don't care if you give me one paragraph or four. I will try to match what is given to me.
- I don't like chatspeak or text talk. Proper grammar only please. Unless our characters are actually texting then that's fine.
-I only have one limit, I prefer we fade to black. If you have any limits please let me know beforehand! Or if you have any trigger warnings, please let me know. I do not have any, but I don't want to make any one uncomfortable. I hate roleplays based on only smut. Not down with that, so if that is what you want, please find someone else.
- If the roleplay gets boring please let me know! I will work with you to make it better. Or if you just don't wanna roleplay anymore let me know. I don't mind. I totally understand.
- Not really a rule, but I do like talking ooc, I love making friends. So if you're comfortable with talking, feel free to start a conversation with me! (:
- If I've forgotten to reply please just nicely send me another pm or quote me or something. Sometimes I read it, get distracted and forget that I didn't reply! Be patient with me!
- I will do f//, m/f and m//. You let me know what you're comfortable with.

Genres;

Fandoms~

Fruits Basket
Rocket Power
Riverdale
Glee

Modern~

High School
College
Family**
Roommates
Arranged Marriage
Online-friendships/Relationships Meeting

Pairings~

Best friend x Best friend's Sibling
Teacher x Student
Bad Boy/Girl x Good Girl/Boy
Best friend x Best friend's Ex
Country Girl/Boy x City Boy/Girl
Online Relationship** (maybe one is a catfish?)

please suggest pairings c:

Animals~

Wolves/Canines
Felines
Equines

please suggest animals c:

** = current craving at moment

Looking forward to possibly plotting/roleplaying with you! c:

Last edited:
Bump~ The few that messaged me never replied after getting things situated. So looking for someone who will actually roleplay with me.

heya, I'd love to roleplay with you! your style and preferences sound very similar to mine so that's great! I have a pretty cool teacher oc for a student X teacher RP, and I also have one for the country boy/girl X city boy/girl RP so we can discuss something maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back