• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just a simple offer/search

Sapphire Rose

Love Bug
Hey there!

So I'm looking for some new partners, and figured I'd put an offer out there if anyone else wants another partner or to do a role play. Some things to know:

•I love romance RP's but I enjoy a bit of drama in them because otherwise I find they get boring. I don't like the whole Insta-love either.

•I usually, only, play female and prefer mxf pairings only and they must be older characters, nothing below 16.

•I prefer doing my Rp's over pm since its easier.

•I use tapatalk so are usually always notified when I get a message and can reply fairly quick if I'm not busy.

• I am in college and I work so sometimes I have to stop replying but for the most part I can do many replies in one day depending on how often you respond.

•I prefer maturity, otherwise it can be difficult for me to want to continue role playing, since immaturity annoys me.

• I make mistakes like everyone else so if you badger me about them and are rude I will drop the RP with you. I can't stand rudeness.

•For the most part I will work with whatever you give me but I prefer a paragraph at the least. In the end though how good a reply is from me depends on how good yours was and how well I can focus or concentrate.

• I'm not picky about the grammar and everything so long as I understand what is being said.

• Don't just stop replying or I will get rid of the conversation. I don't need my inbox space taken up by a bunch of unresponsive people. If you're going to be away, let me know. Or if you simply want to end the Rp just tell me, I'm not going to flip out on you.

There isn't any specific ideas I have or anything like that, just a simple want for more stories so we'll just discuss what we both like or may want to do and come up with something together. So shoot me a pm or if you can't due to being very new then let me know in the comments and I'll pm you. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back