• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Just a few ideas!! (:

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just a few ideas in mind, all slice of life, kinda stories. Only looking for at least one paragraph or more responses. More than one person can message me, all replies welcome!! Look below!!??

-Just the normal run of the mill, single mother and young child story. (The child can be male or female, the younger the child the story will if long term grow with it.)》NO SMUT.?

~Bad Dude/ Cliché Goody Two shoes (Drug addict boyfriend and a girlfriend who'd do almost anything to save him.) 

♤Service Member and his girlfriend. (any branch, they're all pretty great!! The young man comes home with severe PTSD, the girlfriend can either help him, or watch him slip away.) 

■ Trangender female to male and his/her girlfriend. (This one is fairly new to me, but I'm willing to get creative and talk about some real life issues.?) 

Some of these might be triggers for some, so if so please proceed with caution. I like a detailed story, anything sexual will not happen right away, if at all.?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back