• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Just a couple of post apocalyptic and fantasy plots (m/m)

josefk

the Hunger
Plot 1: Urban Phatasmagoria

It was an illusion. An illusion created by whatever you took from the party earlier, or you’ve just simply had too much to drink. An impulsive hallucination from the depths of your head that usually acts out on nights spent alone with obscure horror flicks. Because there was absolutely no logical explanation for what you’ve just seen. Two men- two sturdy dangerous looking men, who were very real a second ago, reduced to nothing but ashes and smoke. And a boy with fire for eyes.

This is a story about a small group of outlaws in the hopeless nocturnal town of ‘Redwater’. The city has fallen, a corpse of what it once was after it was torn apart by a nuclear warhead. Inside the bowels, hidden in its jutting concrete ribcages, rose a number of powerful gangs that still called the ex-metropolis home. Those who had never killed were forced to kill or band with men that were once outside the law. The reveal of the mutants brought about a renewed struggle between rival groups to either claim the human weapons as their own or finish them off before others get their hands on them.

Genre: Dark guttural fantasy
Description:
  • 3rd person
  • At least two paragraphs
  • Be prepared to add to the story
  • Your character can be anyone: from a complete outsider to one of the members in the group
  • I don't want to limit your creativity, but I dont' want a helpless opposing character. I want a character with doctrines and beliefs he's willing to fight for. A character that can handle having a little bit of blood inside his mouth.

VG8U4Tl.png
VG8U4Tl.png
VG8U4Tl.png

Last edited:
Plot 2: Among the dead

Genre: Post-apocalyptic

Starter:
Gabriel was sure it had been more than 24 hours.

He spent the first few completely up in the clouds. It was like his brain self-injected itself with a dosage of fucked up anesthetics that inhibited all possible thoughts. He tried to think of the most precious thing he had known, to grasp at it and hope it'll bring him out of this wrenching delirium. Until he realized he had nothing to grasp at.

So he let himself sank. Lower and lower.

Until he broke surface again. This time, his problem, 'the bite', was like headlights on the back of a departing car. He was still there. Every piece of him, every ugly detail of the man, present and vivid.

He lay bare under the makeshift concrete cave that contained him through the night. Gathering every bit and piece of his consciousness, Gabriel began working out the situation he was in. Detail number 1: he was bit. Detail number 2: he hasn't gone crazy. Detail number 3: he doesn't feel hunger. The wound looked gapingly nasty. There was no infection, but the flesh around it seemed grey and dead. It was one of his outmost luck that Gabriel managed to have a small sewing kit for his suit on him that day. He used his outer shirt to wipe off the blood and puss, before proceeding to sew himself shut. To his surprise, his nerve endings still functioned like they were supposed to, leaving him in a complete mess after the job was done.

"Hey.. Bud.. you okay over there?" he looked up to see a man approaching, more footsteps in the distance signaled that he wasn't alone. 'Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.' Gabriel quickly tucked his bloodied shirt and needle under some rubble, making sure his actions were carefully concealed.

Thinking of a possible explanation for his situation, he yelled out hoping his voice trembled enough to be convincing,"You.. you got to help me man. My friend, he.. fuck.. he turned. So I had no choice but to finish him off. I.. I just crawled in here.. to die. I thought it was over.. no food no water" he mumbled, bringing his other hand to rub at both of his eyes, giving them the impression that he had been weeping his pants off. He couldn't get killed by some raid party when they discovered that he'd been bitten, not now. It's like he's been given a second chance, and he's damn well going to take it.

VG8U4Tl.png
VG8U4Tl.png
VG8U4Tl.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back