• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Just a bit of everything

Kaya

Perhaps short of a marble
Heya!
I'll keep this short and sweet, coding is difficult on a tablet~

What I'm looking for (and what you can expect from me)
  • Replies maybe every day or every other day. Thanks to covid I have a lot of spare time right now, so usually I'm able reply once a day, sometimes even more often. That being said, I'm dealing with some covid aftereffects that sometimes turn my brain into incompetent mush, so there might be days when I just won't be able to reply. I usually never take longer than three days, though c:
  • Play whatever gender and pairing makes you happy. I can play every gender and pairing, so I'm really flexible when it comes to that. If you have any pretends, I'll gladly roll with it ^-^
  • Big big yes for character sheets and face claims! I like to visualize, it just makes it easier for me to get into the story, so I'll always provide at last a face claim and basic details like age, name, that stuff. I'd be happy if you'd do so, too.
  • Always in for OOC! Of course nothing is worse than a forced conversation, but if we get along well and stuff to talk about, be it RP matters or whatever else, I'm always in for some OOC chatter! I might draw pictures of our characters, too xD
  • Let them develop naturally- Romance is always a welcome sub-plot for me, as long as it develops naturally. A forced romance often just ends in cringe, in my experience...

The three Ps - Pairings, Plots & Prompts

A little word bank, perhaps?

• Supernatural creatures like werewolves, vampires, elves, angels, demons yadda yadda
  • Road trips
  • Stranded in another world / time
  • Space operas
  • Historical, modern, medieval, futuristic
  • Secrets, secrets, secrets

Plots (will add more over time)

Back in time
About 180 years ago, during the victorian age, an alchemist created a pocket watch that should give its owner the power to travel through time. It wasn't finished, though, as the time traveling came with the unfortunate side effect of ending up in a different, random place, too.
After a fire, though, the pocket watch was stolen, by a desperate soul trying to change the past to bring their family back after it died in the fire.
What the third didn't know, however, was that the time traveling capabilities of the watch would only be activated once its owner was asleep or in any other way unconscious.
Frustrated, and thinking it wasn't working, the thief threw the watch into a lake.
And that's where it all began.
The waves and currents of the lake turned the wheels of the watch, causing the thief to end up in a new, random time and place whenever they would fall asleep or unconscious.
Now, in our modern time, a person is just walking down the street, going about their daily life as always- when suddenly an oddly dressed person, soaked to the bones, appears out of thin air in front of them.
Worried, they attempt first aid, but the odd person falls unconscious again, while they are touching them;
Causing the modern person to be sucked into another place and time along with the victorian thief, and dragged into a road trip across space and time to retrieve the watch for them to return to their respective times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back