• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jurrasic Park

BasilOwO

Tell me a story, a story of lovers and friends..
I was thinking about starting an rp based on the Jurrasic park movies. If anyone wants to join it's open.

Well hey, I'm down to give it a shot! Can't say I've ever done one of these types before, so it'll be a nice challenge for my writing skills.

I've seen most of the movies (I think). But I really only remember the first two. Maybe the third, but I'm not all too sure. I saw the first one when I was 10 in theatres... probably saw it like 14 more times after it came out on cassette. Didn't care too much for the Jurassic World, though. Anyhow, I might be interested... but I'd like to know more about the RP before I commit to anything. So what's it about? Who will the the players be? What's the plot?

Last edited:
So, I was thinking we would all play our own characters, but I was thinking of putting it in the brand new version thst's not out yet. So dinosaurs would wander the earth once more and the death counts would rise. Everyone would have to try and survive and the story would change as we go.

so a dinosaur survival RP, and not so much Jurassic Park. As there is no isolated island (the park) or anything like that

Mhm, just related off the Jurassic work movies, I suppose here would be a fraction at the park, trying to clean it up, but that’s it.

Also, fun fact: Did you know that a lot of the dinosaurs featured in the movies didn't even live during the Jurassic period? T-rex was from the Mesozoic period, and the "raptors" (misnamed Velociraptor, as they were really a Deinonychus) lived during the Cretaceous period.

so... I'm guessing that this RP would start off where that last movie ended, or some years after... or? What's the story that spread the dinos all over?

Some years after. The park wasn’t able to find some of the dinosaurs and they started to breed, allowing larger dinosaurs to be able to roam. Because of this, the world went to hell.

I don’t have much more and was looking for someone to help me put it together

so... I'm guessing that this RP would start off where that last movie ended, or some years after... or? What's the story that spread the dinos all over?
Just stumbled into this and saw this and had to nerd out with my paleontologist Brain-

The current raptor that is closest to the raptors from Jurassic park would be the Utah Raptor. Standing roughly about 5 feet and being 20 feet long and roughly about a ton.

7F581624-E876-40F3-AA46-729D1BE05D81.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back