• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jurassic World RP Interest check.

PolikShadowbliss

Raptor Shapeshifter
After the worldwide sensation that was the creation of living, breathing dinosaurs, created by InGen and the genius John Hammond, it was unsurprising that other organisations aimed to follow suit, riding their coattails and creating their own reconstructed prehistoric beasts. One such company was DRA, or the Dinosaur Reconstruction Agency. Boasting more lifelike, accurate creatures, they, too acquired an island with which to start the project. Their creations ranged from fully accurate, feathery, appropriately sized raptors, to more experimental, even hybridized, dinosaurs. They aimed to try and recreate more natural habitats for the dinosaurs, based on the knowledge they had on where these creatures would have lived. They became InGen's biggest rival, constantly arguing that Hammond only intended to give the people what they wanted; to fictionalize dinosaurs into abominations, not recognisable as the original creature.

When disaster struck on Isla Nublar, it left DRA with no competition. That is, until the same fate befell their island. The small group of researchers, scientists, and tamers on the island, along with a small group of citizens who won a "lucky trip" to the isle before it even opened, are all at risk. The dinosaurs have escaped their confines, and the carnivores are in the hunt. (Credit to Abandoned Renegade for the flavor text)

You can play as both a dinosaur and a human in this role play. Dinosaurs aren't limited to the most realistic versions, or exclusively to the ones in the Jurassic park movies. Be whatever type of dinosaur you want. But please be realistic in your roleplay.

So what do you guys think? Interested?

I am.
Would either be willing to play a young tamer who pisses the dinos off more often than she does tame them, or an older, more experienced one that is somewhat in bad shape.
Up to you.

I'd play the big bad carnivorous Villain dino.

Maybe it's back story can be a secret experiment that was built behind the company's back by an former InGen scientist, who shares the vision of weaponizing dinosaurs like in the last two movies with some of the scientists.

This will be the sheet for the Rp.

There's actually two, one for humans, one for Dinosaurs.

PHYSICAL STATISTICS
Name:
Actual Gender (Gender they were born as):
Height:
Weight:
Sexuality (Romance is in Jurassic Park/World):
Hair Color:
Hair Style:
Clothing:

GENERAL INFORMATION
Personality:
School Education Level (College graduate is applied to only scientists and engineers):
Professions (Skills they excel at such as dancer, singer, survivalist, etc.):
Current Job:
Special Talents (Dinosaur Tamer, Ex Black Ops, Anything that could help with surviving on a dangerous island):

EQUIPMENT

Dinosaur Name:
Dinosaur Species:
Dinosaur Type:
Size:
Weight:
Appearance: (Either describe it or find a picture.)
Diet:
Behavior:
Weapons:
Abilities (Natural like camouflage or hiding heat signature.):

(The stats below are for tamed Dinosaurs)
Caretaker:
Nickname:
Relatives/Friends:
Special Items:

I'm interested! I'd love to play someone who befriends a dinosaur. Like they tame it and it follows them around.

Good four people should be enough.
Sayaka. You can write the CS post, as you did already write the CS itself. Or we can be lazy and make this interest check the Character Sheet page.

Ok. Second question, limits on the dinosaurs, because i will jump right into the crazyness that was the Chaos effect series.... if given the chance.

Ok. Second question, limits on the dinosaurs, because i will jump right into the crazyness that was the Chaos effect series.... if given the chance.

They need to be real Dinosaurs that existed, unless you want a hybrid, in which case make sure it is believable in terms of description and abilities.

I'm about to make a character sheet, but I have a few things I'd like to point out:

Firstly, there's no gender section for dinosaurs

Secondly, for humans, wouldn't it make a lot more sense for physical gender to be the gender they were born as, and have something like 'identified gender' or 'mental gender' for the gender they identify as? I've questioned my gender quite a bit and I kind of find saying "actual gender" for the gender a person was born as kind of offensive. It's like saying "you can say you're one gender, but you're actually the other." I'm sure you didn't intend for it to come off that way, but it did.

I'm about to make a character sheet, but I have a few things I'd like to point out:

Firstly, there's no gender section for dinosaurs

Secondly, for humans, wouldn't it make a lot more sense for physical gender to be the gender they were born as, and have something like 'identified gender' or 'mental gender' for the gender they identify as? I've questioned my gender quite a bit and I kind of find saying "actual gender" for the gender a person was born as kind of offensive. It's like saying "you can say you're one gender, but you're actually the other." I'm sure you didn't intend for it to come off that way, but it did.
I did not give Dinosaurs a gender section because they normally are all female.

I was meaning what gender you appear as physically. I wasn't trying to sound offensive, and I apologize for it sounding like that.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 it's fine, I realised you probably didn't do that intentionally.

For the genders of the dinosaurs, they're made by a different company, so would they all necessarily be female, especially since they're going for a more naturalistic approach with most of their dinosaurs? I prefer playing male characters, but I can change my character sheet if you want.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 it's fine, I realised you probably didn't do that intentionally.

For the genders of the dinosaurs, they're made by a different company, so would they all necessarily be female, especially since they're going for a more naturalistic approach with most of their dinosaurs? I prefer playing male characters, but I can change my character sheet if you want.
They would be necessarily Female to prevent over population.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back