• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Jurassic Park/World Inspired 1x1 RP?

Vanilla_Sprinkles

sweet, never spicy
Hello I'm Vanilla Sprinkles, I'm not at all new to RPnation, I've been on and off for quite some time now. But I've recently made this account and I've had a recent streak of inspiration for 1x1 roleplay inspired by the Jurassic series, doesn't mean you need to watch them. Simply I want the plot to have:
- Dinosaurs that have been brought back from the dead, with cloning
- A little fxm romance with two characters
- Some good ol' plot
- Running away from T-rexy

If you're at all interested in a plot like what I'm describing please Pm me!

Hey! I'm interested but I'm new so I can't PM you yet.

I would love to see what we can come up with for this rp, I've been obsessed with dinosaurs since I was little and would greatly love to do a rp on it. If not then no worries so have a great night and a even better work week

Hello I'm Vanilla Sprinkles, I'm not at all new to RPnation, I've been on and off for quite some time now. But I've recently made this account and I've had a recent streak of inspiration for 1x1 roleplay inspired by the Jurassic series, doesn't mean you need to watch them. Simply I want the plot to have:
- Dinosaurs that have been brought back from the dead, with cloning
- A little fxm romance with two characters
- Some good ol' plot
- Running away from T-rexy

If you're at all interested in a plot like what I'm describing please Pm me!
I have a plot we can totally combine with all of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back