• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Jurassic Park: Troubled Coast -Open-

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Goatsassin's Creed.
Lolol.

[/QUOTE]
Long and bloody has the war been between the Goatsassins and the Sheeplar Order.

So, when @P U R I T Y has their character sheet completed the new post order will be this as follows.

1. Manio

2. @WanderingJester

3. @DarlingWaylonPark

4. @The Doorman

5. @P U R I T Y

And then I'll probably close the RP for new people joining, which doesn't seem like much of a concern anyways. Also, some interesting things are going to start happening and brewing for a delicious conclusion when that happens. Oh boy, we should all be excited. Also, expect someone to die in my next post on the IC whenever we get caught up with everyone else (<3.<3)

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Sorry I took so long, it's been a really long week for muh.

[/QUOTE]
No worries. My next IC post just went live and there's some meat to the action now. It has happened. And by meat I mean someone got eaten.

Ugh, I'm beyond sorry for wasting your time, but please just kick me, I keep promising you guys a sheet and every time I go to do that, I forget I had someone else waiting on me as well. Lovely idea, bummer I can't prioritize and join up.

[QUOTE="P U R I T Y]Ugh, I'm beyond sorry for wasting your time, but please just kick me, I keep promising you guys a sheet and every time I go to do that, I forget I had someone else waiting on me as well. Lovely idea, bummer I can't prioritize and join up.

[/QUOTE]
Sad to see you go, but thanks for the update :)

Still waiting on a few of you in IC to post! D:

DarlingWaylonPark said:
I will do my best, thank you for being so understanding! ^_^ Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be better. x.x;
If all else fails, we can have your characters get eaten, I mean that's just a joke.

Manio said:
If all else fails, we can have your characters get eaten, I mean that's just a joke.
lol, no thanks! xD I'll for sure post tomorrow, should be good to go then, just tonight is ick. x.x

Excellent. No rush though. Health is more important!

---

Speaking of health. If anyone has one of their characters they plan on getting killed at some point, get in touch with me through private messages and we can work something out later on during the RP's story.

Just waiting on @The Doorman and we can finally start getting into the meat for Group 1. I've got something a little...interesting planned for the second group, nothing too bad but let's say we need to dwindle those numbers a bit as they're gathered up with some NPC survivors that are making their group a little meaty, and that's going to attract all sort of attention (>BD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back