• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jurassic Park Interest Check

morgan.

hiiiiii
anyone??
✧ set between the events of the third movie and the beginning of construction for jurassic world (isla nublar, 2001-2002)
✧ basically this group of dumb ol' kids sneak onto the island bc ADVENTUUURRRREE, right??

✧ original characters (group of friends in their early to mid twenties)
✧ hope to get a decent amount of interest for this, i think it could be rly funnnn

Last edited:
My interest is piqued but I have questions. Is it basically just gonna be another movie where something happens and Dinos get loose and terrorize them and other people in the park? Or are you looking for another angle? Like Ingen itself has become more sinister as of late (Dunno if you've seen the latest movie?) Maybe catch the kids and use them for experiments to splice them with dino dna to see what happens?

It's after the third movie and before the construction of Jurassic World, so the dinosaurs are still loose and nobody else is on the island. I was planning on it being a similar circumstance as the third movie: a group illegally sneaking onto the island and paying for it as they are hunted by dinosaurs.

This hasn't gotten a lot of interest though, so I don't see it working out unless we get some more people.

How would you like to try my proposed idea? Kids wander onto the island illegally only to be captured and experimented on by InGen?

I think I'm a bit occupied with other threads atm, but you could post your idea yourself and see who else expresses their interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back