• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jupiter’s Legacy 1x1 interest check

Bacon Bits

Pocket Sand
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey folks! I finished the Jupiter’s Legacy tv show recently and I’ve been craving a roleplay ever since. I want something at the very least in the same universe, but involving canon characters would be awesome. I kind of want to do the earlier timeline, maybe focusing on the start of powers and all. I’m open to doing the more recent timeline though! As for characters, I want to try any of the canons, so it would 100% be whoever you want. Also cool with just doing ocs. As always, I'm up for doubling. If someone wrote as Walter, I would owe you a weeks worth of groceries and a skateboard at the very least. Really just craving anything from this universe, however, so willing to work with you.

As for a bit about myself, I’m a college student on summer break, so I’ll be pretty available for the next 3-4 months or so. My concept of time has already been screwed up, so my hours are weird, but I plan on replying once a day most of the time, if not more. I go by she/her pronouns, I technically am in EST (again, hours are weird), and I am over 18. I’ve been roleplaying on and off for about 7 or so years now. I am open to roleplay on site or on Discord. I typically match my partner on length, but I would probably do about four paragraphs or so for each character I’m writing as on my own. I’m fine with 3+ lines or more, not super picky on quantity. I tend to like writing for more than one character. I’m open to m//, f//, f/m, nb//, nb/m, nb/f, etc. and canon/oc, canon/canon or oc/oc. I really want help with planning throughout, and I like ooc chat but that isn’t necessary at all!

Thanks for reading! Please dm or comment if you’re interested/have any questions!

Last edited:
This just in: no season two so let’s just rewrite the entire show

Users who are viewing this thread

Back