• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

June Prose Competition Information

Well, it's better to make sure. xD

Most writing contests with word limits can be strict, like one word over and strike yer out!

Man, I really put this off. The day it came out I wrote up half of the story then I left it.

Dang, now I think I gatta restart. I can't get into what I put up xD

I just want to say how much fun I've had so far reading through all the entries! Well done to everybody so far, and good luck to those yet to submit their entries! :D

Only twelve hours left for submissions!

54611478.jpg

Mordecai said:
Only twelve hours left for submissions!
54611478.jpg
It's already that close to the deadline!? Well, there goes my shot at winning this... I couldn't possibly put something good together in a mere twelve hours :x

Yep. As per the rules"

"You can submit entries at any time up until the end of the month (June 30th and 11:59 PM CST), no more entries will be accepted."

Don't be discouraged though. Pressure can produce some fantastic work. (:

[QUOTE="The Wizard]@Roo
You do know you have till 11:59 get a cracken ^_^

[/QUOTE]
11:49 what time zone?

That's important

Mordecai said:
Yep. As per the rules"
"You can submit entries at any time up until the end of the month (June 30th and 11:59 PM CST), no more entries will be accepted."

Don't be discouraged though. Pressure can produce some fantastic work. (:
There you go ^_^

[QUOTE="The Wizard]There you go ^_^

[/QUOTE]
But it's midnight for me right now xD

I should sleep, plus I wrote half a prose

Two actually, because I couldn't pick a topic

Do two half done proses count? xD

holborn-closing.jpg

Thank you everyone who entered!

We had a great deal of success with this competition and we look forward to do more in the near future! That said, we are now closed for entries for the June Prose Competition. The judges will get to work reading and scoring entries. We have no definite date of when winner(s) will be announced, but expect in the next week to week and a half maximum. Winners will be announced here.

Cheers,

Mordecai

Is there a formal date in place? Sorry for the bother if i missed any info relating to dates.

CloudyBlueDay said:
This competition is closed, as you can see in the post directly above yours.
Sorry, i meant for the judging not if it's open or not.

Hux said:
Sorry, i meant for the judging not if it's open or not.
We aren't accepting any more judges, and I'm afraid we weren't planning too even if the competition was open. The judges were already chosen.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="CloudyBlueDay" data-cite="CloudyBlueDay" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="111472" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>We aren't accepting any more judges, and I'm afraid we weren't planning too even if the competition was open. The judges were already chosen.</div></blockquote>

<p>

I meant deadline. I didn't want to judge. Sorry for the confusion.</p>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back