• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen Roleplay

Hello! With the new season of JJK coming out, I thought it’d be fun to get back into roleplay! I’m a little new to the website, so please bare with me.

•Few Things About Me!
-I have been roleplaying for a good five years now, so I have experience roleplaying on different platforms as well as multiple types of roleplay.
-I can roleplay here, but also discord.
-I try to match my partner’s length, but I’d prefer if the roleplay was literate-advanced literate or even novella.
-I’d like to think I’m pretty open to things and I don’t have many triggers, but I’ll be sure to let you know if something bothers me. Of course, the same goes if something makes you uncomfortable.
-My schedule is relatively busy, but I usually have time to respond at least once a day.

•Characters!
-So, I primarily roleplay as OC’s, but I will roleplay canon characters in the case of double ups!
-For pairings, I will do BxG and GxG. For characters, I do CCxOC, OCxOC, and ofc CCxOC double up.
-I play both male and female canon characters. The characters I can do are: Toji Fushiguro, Suguru Geto, Shoko Ieiri, Iori Utahime, Kento Nanami, Itadori Yuji, Nobara Kugisaki, Maki Zen’in, and Megumi Fushiguro.

•What I’m Looking For!
-I am primarily looking for someone who can roleplay either Gojo Satoru (first choice) or Geto Suguru.
-We can either make this canon, or we alternate the story a bit. I prefer to stay in the canon universe, but I don’t mind making our own story in the universe.

That’s all for me folks!

Hello! With the new season of JJK coming out, I thought it’d be fun to get back into roleplay! I’m a little new to the website, so please bare with me.

•Few Things About Me!
-I have been roleplaying for a good five years now, so I have experience roleplaying on different platforms as well as multiple types of roleplay.
-I can roleplay here, but also discord.
-I try to match my partner’s length, but I’d prefer if the roleplay was literate-advanced literate or even novella.
-I’d like to think I’m pretty open to things and I don’t have many triggers, but I’ll be sure to let you know if something bothers me. Of course, the same goes if something makes you uncomfortable.
-My schedule is relatively busy, but I usually have time to respond at least once a day.

•Characters!
-So, I primarily roleplay as OC’s, but I will roleplay canon characters in the case of double ups!
-For pairings, I will do BxG and GxG. For characters, I do CCxOC, OCxOC, and ofc CCxOC double up.
-I play both male and female canon characters. The characters I can do are: Toji Fushiguro, Suguru Geto, Shoko Ieiri, Iori Utahime, Kento Nanami, Itadori Yuji, Nobara Kugisaki, Maki Zen’in, and Megumi Fushiguro.

•What I’m Looking For!
-I am primarily looking for someone who can roleplay either Gojo Satoru (first choice) or Geto Suguru.
-We can either make this canon, or we alternate the story a bit. I prefer to stay in the canon universe, but I don’t mind making our own story in the universe.

That’s all for me folks!
hey!! not sure if you're still accepting any partners for this, but my name is plum and i am interested in this!! i can double, and i can play gojo for your oc; could you play geto for my oc? i can give you a dossier / background information for her! i do also have discord, and we can probably do the bulk of our plotting / developing there!! would prefer rping for now on the website just to get used to it, and would be down to have a thread each for each of the ships! also not needed, but i do love connecting characters and worlds together, making cool connections; would love to also develop our two ocs together to create a dynamic between them as well! 😭 message me if you would like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back