• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen (JJK) OC X CC LF (Double up)

Hello I'm Q! I'm a 21 YO woman who absolutely L O V E S rain, writing, watching anime, and playing dating sims (Totally rec A Date With Death, Error143, Courtin Cowboys) I must admit I'm NEW to JJK, I have never roleplayed it before and I've only watched season 1 and the movie, so I'm not caught up on everything, so please no spoilers! I am working as fast as I can to watch Season 2, but it's proving to be a bit of a bitch to find!

To summarize, new to the series + wanna rp it B A D LMAO

About myself as an rper!

Detailed writing: Around 200 words on an off day and can be more than 500 on a good day!

Willing to research: I usually provide an idea of how I view the character and would portray them, if you don't like it we can always work on how you want them portrayed! I'm willing to read fanfics you've liked (within reason) as well as head canons!

Patient: You're not available for a month, but still wanna rp when you get back? Fuck yeah I'll give you your space and time! I just ask for the same courtesy! <3

Open-minded: I absolutely do not mind op characters, 'weird' ships, or being presented with 'odd' au's. I'll let you know personally if I'm unable to do anything or am uncomfortable!

Writing example: Willing to provide a writing example that showcases my abilities!

LGBT open: I myself partake in Polyamorous couples, specifically closed triad couples (usually 3 people who are in love with one another) so please be open to m/m content as that WILL be there if I decide on a polyship

Usually a bigger preference for Discord, but doesn't mind google docs or dm's on here! WILL NOT DO FORUM THREADS, TOO NERVOUS ON MY WRITING

Keep in mind if there's something here I haven't covered let me know! I'll answer any questions you have <3

What I'm looking for in partners

Ability to match my writing length

Alright with poly ships, though this does NOT mean you will be playing a second character, unless we agree to it beforehand (I usually like to play the second character in the poly ship)

Provides a writing example that showcases their abilities, preferably from a recent rp response.

Understands that I WILL be aging up characters younger than 18 if they're put in a romantic setting.

Is alright with OP characters if we go an op character route.

18+ NO EXCEPTIONS

I am willing to try my hand at ANYONE!

I’m looking for: Gojo, Nanami, Mahito, Kiyotaka, Kamo (Might open my preferences more at a later date.) Unsure as to who I will polyship with atm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back