• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen - CCxCC

Endless Grimoire

Been an absolutely all-encompassing need for a Jujutsu Kaisen RP. I’m fairly caught up - I know the latest enough about the manga and the anime hurts just as bad ;-;

JJK is such a tragic story wherw no one gets to be happy XD Not for long anyway.

So I want to do something that diverges from canon. Can follow the story to a certain point, but things change after that.

I’m focused on CC x CC - I don’t mind OCs, but that is not my focus. Kindly, if you are looking for OC x Canon, I’m not your guy today unless you can rrally impress me, but best of luck with your search ^^

Preferrably, I play male characters.

Canon Pairs I like—-

Yuji x Nobara (They just have such a nice dumbass chemsitry.)

Megumi x Miwa (They literally never interacted to my recollection, but I thought it was cute.)

Mechamaru x Miwa

Nanami x Shoko or Mei Mei (I want him yo be happy)

Gojo x Utahime

Been an absolutely all-encompassing need for a Jujutsu Kaisen RP. I’m fairly caught up - I know the latest enough about the manga and the anime hurts just as bad ;-;

JJK is such a tragic story wherw no one gets to be happy XD Not for long anyway.

So I want to do something that diverges from canon. Can follow the story to a certain point, but things change after that.

I’m focused on CC x CC - I don’t mind OCs, but that is not my focus. Kindly, if you are looking for OC x Canon, I’m not your guy today unless you can rrally impress me, but best of luck with your search ^^

Preferrably, I play male characters.

Canon Pairs I like—-

Yuji x Nobara (They just have such a nice dumbass chemsitry.)

Megumi x Miwa (They literally never interacted to my recollection, but I thought it was cute.)

Mechamaru x Miwa

Nanami x Shoko or Mei Mei (I want him yo be happy)

Gojo x Utahime
Hey, if you’re still down I’d love to do a Yuji x Nobara rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back