• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujutsu Kaisen anynone?

Dakusan

𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤’𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙪𝙩
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Intro
└➤ I don't usually request only one specific fandom that I am looking to roleplay. However, I have been craving a good Jujutsu Kaisen roleplay!

About me
└➤ So, a little bit about me: I am 22 years old, recent graduate and a proud cat mum. I have been roleplaying for a very long time. Preferably I am looking for someone that can post multiple times a day. Or, generally is active ooc. I like to get to know my roleplay partners and create a friendship bond. However, I do not mind if you cannot be active constantly, that is more than understandable - I just hope there is communication going on and everything will be just fine!

What I am looking for
⬫ Someone that can play Satoru Gojo for my OC and in return I will play whoever you want! Anyone!
⬫ Someone that is active and is able to post multiple times a day. I feel like if a post takes longer than two or three weeks, the roleplay is already dead, not to mention that I will be losing interest in it.
Communication. This also connects with the second point, as I understand life can get hella hectic, mine does, but if you let me know you will be gone for x amount of time, everything should be fine.
⬫ Someone that can write in 3rd person only.
⬫ Someone OOC friendly.
⬫ Someone that is willing to Double or do 1x1.
⬫ Someone discord friendly.
⬫ Someone that is able to write 2-3 paragraphs with the detailed needed for a Semi-Lit roleplay. People forget to add detail or put effort in it, I ask that you at least write 2-3 paragraphs please.
⬫ Other writing styles are also welcome, so do not hesitate.

Rules:
⬫ No one-liners, please. I want detailed responses to immerse ourselves in the story.
⬫ Let's create detailed character layouts before we start.
⬫ Life can get busy, but I promise not to leave you hanging without a heads-up.
⬫ Only 18+ partners and strictly 3rd person writing.
⬫ Patience is key; no rushing into responses.
MxF pairing is preferred, and doubling is welcome.
⬫ Please avoid spamming.
⬫ Only CanonxOc please.
⬫ No separate roleplays, no exceptions.
⬫ If you are planning to not be active in talking OOC, don't bother messaging me
⬫ I will be asking you to provide me with a writing sample.

Looking forward to hear from you! <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back