• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π–©π—Žπ—ƒπ—Žπ—π—Œπ—Ž π–ͺπ–Ίπ—‚π—Œπ–Ύπ—‡ 𝖠𝗇𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖺 | 𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π• π•“π•§π•šπ• π•¦π•€ π•₯𝕠 π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•¨ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦,

_DBDLlkC0qV8jVmkLkAq60jLQaSXRR6IQDLwNAUzANduWSK1XEbBchmtTJ8toH6TJTT7vR2AnLKa7o8gW18MA9FmU1xb1A7xBIQriv4bJSW-PMOu8lfiEGePUm2nQc8DAyPjVbobQ-Ze2sHcd38p3nQ
Heyo! After fully catching up to the amazing Jujutsu Kaisen Anime & Manga, I find myself needing to reach out for a roleplay of it! I’m not too sure how active the fandom is – but if you’re alive and kicking – hello !! Please reach out to me! You can call me May. I’m well over eighteen years old, a grandma, if you will. [Not really but-] I won’t roleplay with anyone not of a similar age: aka just over nineteen will work for me. I’ve been a fan of Jujutsu for a long while, and, me and my boyfriend actually celebrated thanksgiving by eating and watching it together – pftt. Best decision ever. I have it bad for multiple Jujutsu Kaisen men, but, for my OC [an OC I once used for a Jujutsu Kaisen OC only rp] will likely be best suited with Mahito as a love interest. Spoilers will likely be in the OC, Ideas, and etc! So please be fully caught up to the manga & anime when reaching out to me!
➺ When you reach out to me, please inform me of you’re love interest, possible ocs + ideas if you have any, limits + triggers, and a bit about you! Don’t feel the need to be formal either.

3QQdsq39q1fp525Sqd6ywBI_YCG48obMHra1BXzNvuzeYqayPt69CUhrDxgAuGSFKmE7civw_3PvUHz2T60uY4imJyyxXFt0qlSRWU0X6DAgcR3Logv0zlEWBEWJ23IPTuT5HhJVFbKnkT1MK02Ll3Q
β€œWhat’s you’re type of girl ?”
➺ I can range from 500 word to 3,000+ words per side. It largely depends on my partner and the scenes happening in the roleplay. I personally prefer a more novella style/length for roleplays. The reply time length is always longer for these than if we stuck to just multi-paragrah, but I just enjoy this setting and character’s too much to keep it that low. Third person, past tense is suitable to me as well. Grammar and spelling mistakes will 100% go unnoticed by my pea brain, so as long as it’s understandable and not text talk, all is good Β‘! ❞

➺ I’m an adult who prefers a large amount of themes / mainly romance. So please be 19+ when reaching out to me. If you have any triggers, do tell me in your introduction! I have none to name, yet, making sure you’re comfortable is one of my top priorities. Β‘! ❞

➺ My reply time is sporadic, but this may be due to me having not done a proper roleplay in a long while. At most I can do three replies to rhe roleplay thread a week. At least, once a week. Communication is always key for successful roleplays – so do tell me when you need a break, something comes up, or if I can improve on anything for the character I’m wring for you. I’m very open to rewriting or learning more about character’s as needed to suit your tastes and preferences Β‘! ❞

➺ World building, Character dynamics, Character depth, Ship headcanons, etc are all very important to me as a roleplayer! They make the world, settings, and characters for our roleplay feel more fleshed out if we allow ourselves to explore them. Although, I’m just as equally happy to discuss all of these with you before they even make it into the world we create. In fact I often make character playlist, ship playlist, moodboards and send tiktoks befitting of our ships + characters Β‘! ❞

➺ I am a pretty open-minded person, I don’t mind breaks, I don’t mind revisiting it whenever we both are available to. Although ghosting is something I’d prefer someone to at least try not to do. It’s not a huge deal breaker, it just for some reason stirs up my anxiety Β‘! ❞

➺ Ships! Ships! I love it all! You want a dark romance? Let’s do it! You want an angsty one sided romance? Bring it girly! You want fluff? A bit of everything? I’m more than happy to. Any dynamic, and any character is what I’m willing to do for you. Hell, you could even ask for a young Gojo and I’d be more than happy to make Geto one sidedly pin for your OC if you wish. I’m all about that romance, and even possible love triangles. That said! Love does not discriminate! You’re love interest can be a cursed spirit, or a human regardless of what your own OC is. And, I’m open to all possible gender-paring ships, from Gay, Lesbian, and nonbinarys or even you lovey Acesexual peopleΒ‘! ❞

➺ My brain is jumbled from all the food I ate for thanksgiving. So, I cannot think of anymore currently! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me anything. I hope you all had a lovely Turkey day, and, I hope we can be friends if you reach out to me <3
Last thing: if you’ve read all my rules, title your subject line β€œπ•π• π•¦ π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝π•ͺ π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’ 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•₯𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙, 𝕕𝕠 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦?” So I know you’ve read all my rules! Thank you lovelies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back