• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Jujustu Kaisen: Gekokujō

Cogwork

The plot of this roleplay is fairly simple. A series of terrorist attacks results in the near complete destruction of the higher-ups of Jujutsu Headquarters, leaving the once-mighty organization a mere shadow of itself.

Things quickly take a turn for the worse as various group of sorcerers, each with their own plans and agendas, step in to fill the power vacuum that has resulted.

While they're too busy fighting over the remaining scraps, both cursed spirits and rouge sorcerers are having a field day.

Players would play characters that were the outcasts and/or on the lower ranks of the Jujutsu world. But now they're being ordered by the what's left of Jujutsu Headquarters to serve as Jujutsu sorcerers to bring at least a semblance of peace back.

And that's more or less the plot. Posting requirements would be a paragraph or so once a week.

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

How big do you intend for this roleplay to be (is there a cap)?

Are you going to require Discord/have ooc on Discord?

Am I right in believing characters we play are original characters (not canon ones from the show)?

How big do you intend for this roleplay to be (is there a cap)?
There's is no cap at the moment. In my experiences JJK roleplays tends to get roughly 5-8 players at most and I feel I can handle that.

If this for some reason exceeds that, I might set a cap then but I don't think it'll be necessary.

Are you going to require Discord/have ooc on Discord?
No. While I might make a Discord OOC if people want it, there would still be an on-site thread that those who don't want one can use.

Am I right in believing characters we play are original characters (not canon ones from the show)?
Yes, that is right. Sorry for not clarifying more.

This sounds cool! I'd be interested in joining

I'm pretty new to the site (this would actually be the first rp I'd be joining) and I haven't roleplayed in a while, if you're fine with that

Alright, that's enough interest so I'll start working on the CS and OOC now.

I'm pretty new to the site (this would actually be the first rp I'd be joining) and I haven't roleplayed in a while, if you're fine with that
That would be perfectly fine.

I have no idea what the inner workings of JJK are and I want that to reflect in my CS, (I know there are evil spirits and sorcerers fight them and Gojo is God but thats about it), is it alright if I join?

i might join ya, will have to rubberducky my character though and bring myself up to speed with jjk cause I stopped at 236 chapter.

i might join ya, will have to rubberducky my character though and bring myself up to speed with jjk cause I stopped at 236 chapter.
For what it's worth, I don't really think you need to be up to date with the manga. As long as you have a basic grasp on how the setting works it should be fine.

Ooooh, I've been itching for a JJK RP as of lately. Quite interested tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Back