• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Jujust Kaisen: Gekokujō OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Is there an expectation of around what grades our characters are supposed to be at? I'm seeing mostly grade 4's but also some grade 3's and unofficial higher levels?

also, sorry if this isn't the right place to ask

Is there an expectation of around what grades our characters are supposed to be at? I'm seeing mostly grade 4's but also some grade 3's and unofficial higher levels?

also, sorry if this isn't the right place to ask
as far as i understand its more about being an outsider to jujistsu society over actual grade, but i went with the logic they wouldn't grade outsiders very high but i am sure cog can clear that up

Is there an expectation of around what grades our characters are supposed to be at?
No, not really.

As Karcen Karcen said it's mostly about being an outsider to the world of Jujutsu but I don't really see a reason why that would mean that someone can't have a higher rank.

That said, preferably no special-grade sorcerers.

If I remember correctly, don't you need recommendations to be able to be considered first grade and above?

At least for the character I had in mind, that kind of walls them (and presumably any other outsider) to grade 2 and below. At least, in an official status.

Thank you for the response! I'll begin working on a CS tomorrow.

While I'm here, I'd like to run this heavenly restriction by you. The character is immune to reverse cursed techniques, being basically left reliant solely on their own self care via physical things like bandages instead of being able to rely on a reverse technique used by a fellow sorcerer. In exchange, they have a boost to their physical attributes (nothing Toji level obviously but a noticable difference)

If it's too strong the heavenly restriction could also include any sort of enhancement created by cursed techniques or equipment to their body, or something along those lines.

If I remember correctly, don't you need recommendations to be able to be considered first grade and above?
I think you need a recommendation to advance in any grade. Maki was unable to advance past grade 4 because of it.

While I'm here, I'd like to run this heavenly restriction by you. The character is immune to reverse cursed techniques, being basically left reliant solely on their own self care via physical things like bandages instead of being able to rely on a reverse technique used by a fellow sorcerer. In exchange, they have a boost to their physical attributes (nothing Toji level obviously but a noticable difference)
Sounds fine to me.

Got a post up. I'm a tad worried that I write Ōtani as a bit too aggressive so if anyone thinks that is the case just let me and I'll tone it down in future posts.

After a fit of overthinking last night, I came to a dilemma with my character that I think is gonna make me redo her entirely.

I had the thought: If Ava's CT allows her to move around at a speed far above her natural speed, why wouldn't she attack and make a brutal attack?

My first thought was "maybe I could just say she doesnt use it because the impact would harm her hands" but to me it seemed like a poor explanation because she literally has a heavenly restriction that gives her physically boosted.

So then, I was like "Okay, well maybe I'll have it be like she cant control whether she phases or not and she always has her body phasing during the process of the CT" but then I realized if she was forced to completely phase she would just phase through the ground and earth. For her to be able to phase through things and stay on ground if she wishes, it would require her to have some level of control of where she phases.

The only way I can think of stopping it is with a binding vow of some sort, but I feel like it would just make little sense and be out of character for Ava. I feel like her having an attack that would essentially let her blitz curses and sorcerers that are above her so easily is just not fun and not cool to you guys as it was something I'm sure you guys hadn't considered either.

Because of this, I'll work on a new character hopefully tonight.

After a fit of overthinking last night, I came to a dilemma with my character that I think is gonna make me redo her entirely.

I had the thought: If Ava's CT allows her to move around at a speed far above her natural speed, why wouldn't she attack and make a brutal attack?

My first thought was "maybe I could just say she doesnt use it because the impact would harm her hands" but to me it seemed like a poor explanation because she literally has a heavenly restriction that gives her physically boosted.

So then, I was like "Okay, well maybe I'll have it be like she cant control whether she phases or not and she always has her body phasing during the process of the CT" but then I realized if she was forced to completely phase she would just phase through the ground and earth. For her to be able to phase through things and stay on ground if she wishes, it would require her to have some level of control of where she phases.

The only way I can think of stopping it is with a binding vow of some sort, but I feel like it would just make little sense and be out of character for Ava. I feel like her having an attack that would essentially let her blitz curses and sorcerers that are above her so easily is just not fun and not cool to you guys as it was something I'm sure you guys hadn't considered either.

Because of this, I'll work on a new character hopefully tonight.
I do have one question would none rct healing things work on them as rct at least supposedly was rare abd very advanced while healing techniques weren't as special seemingly

Hmm wait were there healing techniques aside from rct I think there were

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back