• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Judgement

Coffeepot Giraffe

Demonic Spoon
Hello! This would be my first roleplay that I am going to be the gm for. Please don't judge me.

• The year is…

The year is…

You can’t remember. Why would you want to remember? It has no use, in this life of unending forced work. You can barely remember anything beyond the five years you’ve been here. You can’t even remember your own last name. The new ones can remember, but not you! The longer you’ve been here, the more you forget. These horrid mages called the Reapers kidnap people with teleportation spells, bringing them to this huge cavern, and force them to work until they die. When you die, they’ll replace you by kidnapping someone else. We don’t know what we’re building. Only what tasks to do to build it.

You walk to your prison block when the work is over for now, meeting up with the other three of your group. You all sleep on the same bunk, and work in the same place, and are all part of what’s known as the Disfigured among the slaves in the cavern, so you became friends pretty fast. The Disfigured were some of the first people teleported, but the Reapers accidentally used ingredients from a summoning ritual. This, in combination with the words from a teleportation ritual, teleported them to the Reapers, but infused the Disfigured with a small amount of demon blood as well. The demon blood gave them strange powers, but also slightly corrupted their appearance. Some are missing an eye or two, some can’t hear, others might have had their eyes or hair change colors, or have scars form all over their body. One of your group mentions that the one of our group that escaped got in contact with them, and shows you a note.

The time has come. I am finally prepared, and ready to bust you four out. I probably will need your help, because that cavern of Reapers isn't the only one. I've found a strange magic, it's called Judgement, it might help us fight back. You do want to get revenge, do you not? I will see you in four days. Be prepared.

For once, you have hope.

Last edited:
This sounds interesting. Is most of the RP centered on them escaping?

I would be interested in the Shadow Witness

Abyss Abyss My apologies, I forgot to mention they're taken by me. However, you're free to choose another! I just won't be reserving anyone's spot unless I know them or have roleplayed with them and trust them.

Edit: No, most of the roleplay will be revolving around them taking down the rest of the caverns and what the Reaper's are building.

Last edited:
I'm interested for sure but can't say I had a strong connection to any of the listed roles immidiantly, perhaps if there's a different character not listed that could be played, even if more eminor plot wise?

Cosmos Cosmos Well remember, those are just the titles and powers they get. The executioner isn't actually an executioner, the judge isn't actually a judge, and so on. You would still get to decide everything else.

Cosmos Cosmos Well remember, those are just the titles and powers they get. The executioner isn't actually an executioner, the judge isn't actually a judge, and so on. You would still get to decide everything else.
Oh I'm aware haha, just none really fit me exactly, hm, I suppose I could work on it, would you be able to give me a hand in pm's with creation and thoughts? I really do wanna join this haha

Cosmos Cosmos Alright, I'd be willing! This is an idea I've had for a while, and I really want it to take off. I'm just not the best at refining ideas. Feel free to invite people if you wish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back