• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Jubilya, The Next Eden

Ryoko Lee

The girl who is like the Dragon
Would anyone be interested in a high-end fantasy; Dwarves, Dragons, Elves, Vampires, Lycans, Etc?
I'll include a plot detail once interest levels are up. It would be a pretty literate roleplay- not 2 sentences, but around 2 paragraphs minimum, maximum of 5.
I haven't seen one of these in a while... I hope I'm not the only one!
I'd also be searching for someone who could help run the thread should this become hard to manage.
With love and gratitude,
Ryoko Lee
fantasy_land_by_joakimolofsson-d4ibrno.jpg1500_by_tnounsy-d6klx56.jpg

If dragons are playable characters then I might be interested.

hiii, I just stumbled across this, i'd definitely be down.
I love me some fantasy lmao, but do you have anything you can share with me about what the plot would be like?

I am SO totally interested. Haven't been able to find a good old fantasy rp like this for a long while now.

Hey guys! We have enough people. Sorry for the inactivity- personal issues.

The plotline will be war-related, as several nations are at war.
Playable roles are
Dragons, Elves, Dwarves, Humans, Lycans, Vampires- you name it!

The main people affected by the war will be dragons, Elves, Dwarves, and Humans.
Dragons have sided with Elven in this war. The war started when during a peace treaty, the daughter of the queen of dwarves was attacked by a maddened rogue dragon- and the dwarve king responded in like by killing several of thier kind. This lead to a full-scale war between Dragonkind and Dwarves.
The dragons say it was a rogue dragon, thus not influenced by their own government, and it seemed to be older, perhaps driven to the brinks of insanity.

The dragons had good relations with Elves, and they were drawn in.

Dwarves and humans sided with eachother.

Lycans have remained nuetral.

The land is in chaos, however, there are some grounds of nuetral territory. I think the beginning will be in a meeting of sorts on nuetral ground, each bystander of each side producing somone with their views to attend and discuss perhaps a treaty. The dragons are very prideful, but showed up, as well as dwarves. It's likely it'll end in bloodshed.

From this point on our characters will be thrown together by circumstance to unravel the truth behind this, and perhaps have to work together against a new enemy that will be entering the field and threatening all of their lands and people together. Giants and Vampires have arrived from across the sea in search for new hunting grounds, and everyone is on their list.

I'm still interested in playing as a dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back