• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Joy Ride OOC

That's perfectly okay, never feel like you have to apologies for less than a day's wait, especially since we got no schedule set up. And that post wasn't shitty, you goof.

So, I tried to sleep a bit, mostly failed, flailed about for a while and now, after rereading your post I had an idea that could possibly be the cutest thing ever; what if that morning we're currently writing was the start of their 'nearly acquaintanceship yet not really' thing? I could picture them both starting a little huffily (because Defensive Kenneth is defensive) and kinda starting seeking each other out at the bus station every morning until SOMETHING HAPPENS and The Ride is a thing.

What do you think?

So, I tried to sleep a bit, mostly failed, flailed about for a while and now, after rereading your post I had an idea that could possibly be the cutest thing ever; what if that morning we're currently writing was the start of their 'nearly acquaintanceship yet not really' thing? I could picture them both starting a little huffily (because Defensive Kenneth is defensive) and kinda starting seeking each other out at the bus station every morning until SOMETHING HAPPENS and The Ride is a thing.

What do you think?

That. Sounds. So. Cute. 

I remastered my post without making yours look out of place. I'll be posting my reply soon, promise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back