• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Joy Ride (MxF)

Vintage Geek

JoyRide.png
STORY
Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They’ve yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver’s license. The only time that Muse A isn’t under the watchful eye of their parents is when they’re at school and even then, they’re under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they’re not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they’ve earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.

Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they’re making their way to the bus. Muse A can’t help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse A accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.

DISCLAIMER: I got the plot from Plotsforall 2.0.

RULES
1. You can not godmod, metagame and/or powerplay.
2. You must use proper English.
3. A minimum of one paragraph per post.
4. Do not create a Mary-Sue.
5. You absolutely must follow the rules of Roleplaynation.
If you read through the rules, let me know your favourite colour if you wish to roleplay with me.

My favorite color is dark green haa, if maybe you’d wanna write let me know!! (:

View attachment 409540
STORY
Muse A has been sheltered for most of their upbringing, coddled by loving but overprotective parents well into their teenage years. They’ve yet to experience most of the milestones that their same-age peers take for granted, like attending a school dance or getting their driver’s license. The only time that Muse A isn’t under the watchful eye of their parents is when they’re at school and even then, they’re under strict orders to come straight home once that dismissal bell rings. Muse B hasn’t resided with a parent/guardian since they were legally able to live on their own. They didn’t come from a nurturing environment, not even close, but they’re not looking for a pity party about it. Muse B fends for themselves in this world and they’ve earned a bit of a reputation for snubbing their nose at authority at every opportunity.

Muse A encounters Muse B one afternoon as they’re making their way to the bus. Muse A can’t help but stare with envy as Muse B mounts their motorcycle—able to ride off whenever and wherever they please. Muse B catches Muse A staring and they offer Muse A a ride. Muse A accepts, hastily snatching up their first little taste of freedom.

DISCLAIMER: I got the plot from Plotsforall 2.0.

RULES
1. You can not godmod, metagame and/or powerplay.
2. You must use proper English.
3. A minimum of one paragraph per post.
4. Do not create a Mary-Sue.
5. You absolutely must follow the rules of Roleplaynation.
If you read through the rules, let me know your favourite colour if you wish to roleplay with me.

Very interested! Hmu. I'd prefer Muse B, but if not, then I'm fine with Muse A.

(pale blue)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back