Journey Towards Forever OOC

NO! Shirochankun i love you, but seriously, NO MORE REBOOTS

omg xD

i nearly lost muse to rp Lys at all after the reboot <3

but i still have a lot of interest in this rp, ive just been very very busy lately, to the point that im actually fighting sleep rn to post this xD lol

but i swear, another reboot will sap a lot of muse for the rp

just push the plot to a point where our charries can actually do something productive, maybe with a timeskip iduno

I'll have to decide tomorrow. Give the other people who haven't responded to possibly respond as well. That way i can also find where i saved the story arcs and figure out what was supposed to happen after my last post.

I SWEAR I WANTED TO BE HERE BUT Exiled DEVIOUS WAS A BUT AND DIDN'T WANT TO PUT UP OUR COLLAB POST :p

But I actually love the idea for this RP, and I'm here for whatever you decide happens to it

I SWEAR I WANTED TO BE HERE BUT Exiled DEVIOUS WAS A BUT AND DIDN'T WANT TO PUT UP OUR COLLAB POST :p

But I actually love the idea for this RP, and I'm here for whatever you decide happens to it
BECAUSE WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME. I NEED A BREAK EVERY NOW AND THEN TOO

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko I honestly understand not wanting to reboot it a third time, lol. Well, with 5 of the players already showing interest again, I guess we won't have to. I'd still wanna hear what plans Shiro has though if she were to reboot it or what she has planned for the future. Overall, it's up to her and I respect whatever decision she makes. ^_^
(SHIRO, I'VE BEEN REFERRING TO YOU AS A WOMAN FOR SO LONG AND APPARENTLY I'M BAD AT ASSUMING GENDERS EVER SINCE THE DISCOVERY OF LOKI. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG.)

(SHIRO, I'VE BEEN REFERRING TO YOU AS A WOMAN FOR SO LONG AND APPARENTLY I'M BAD AT ASSUMING GENDERS EVER SINCE THE DISCOVERY OF LOKI. AM I RIGHT OR WRONG.)

*flails around* It's a mystery! :D

Also, I don't think i'll reboot again seeing as 4/12(or maybe 10?) are still here. Im busy tomorrow, so i'll give that time to the others to see who all is willing to continue. Then Thursday, i will work on a continuation post to jump-start the rp again.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine Pyosimros Pyosimros Exanis Exanis Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Shadowfall Shadowfall @Kel Vas lyn. lyn. A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight Nano Nano

*flails around* It's a mystery! :D

Also, I don't think i'll reboot again seeing as 4/12(or maybe 10?) are still here. Im busy tomorrow, so i'll give that time to the others to see who all is willing to continue. Then Thursday, i will work on a continuation post to jump-start the rp again.

Thalia_Neko Thalia_Neko Cruor Flumine Cruor Flumine Pyosimros Pyosimros Exanis Exanis Loony_Bin Loony_Bin Shadowfall Shadowfall @Kel Vas lyn. lyn. A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight Nano Nano
Currently not too sure about my time management at the moment, so I'll have to sit on the fence for a bit.

So, i think im gonna go ahead and shut this down. I been trying to type up a post but im unmotivated about now. And i'd rather leave/close an RP than force myself to continue it when im not able to enjoy it.

I completely understand. However, I really enjoyed this rp and I think it has so much potential. So, I'll ask you, would it be okay if I opened up my own version of this and possibly reused some of your characters and the things that you've already set up?

*cries* i feel like a lot of this is my fault ,-, so many of my rps have died off during the time ive been inactive cuz of how busy and unmotivated ive been! >m<

Users who are viewing this thread