Journey Towards Forever OOC

I'm not too surprised that it exploded with activity, haha. It is a fun idea. 

On a more random note; I like the opening with Koma*, so I look forward to seeing the character itself! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitsu Koma is now fully completed. 

btw, you are all free to start making your own chars. 

It often takes me like a shitload of time to make a character so I'm just gonna post the cs blank right now and slowly edit and work on it, lol. I'll say again when I'm done.

Or- I could just bring over one of my other characters  ¬¬

Hmmm what to do

Hi!!!! Oh gosh everyone's character is so cute I'm extremely excited!

@Shirochankun I have a quick question- will we be able to make characters after they dive into the fantasy world, or only before?

14 minutes ago, Corgi said:

Hi!!!! Oh gosh everyone's character is so cute I'm extremely excited!

@Shirochankun I have a quick question- will we be able to make characters after they dive into the fantasy world, or only before?

Only before, the story is about normal people thrown into a fantasy world. It wouldn't make sense in the story for someone to already be there.

Hmm, still can't sit on a single character idea....

Answer?

Make even more characters to choose from! 

@Kel Vas Well, do you know what type character you want personality wise? Such as a know-it-all, or a goody two shoes, or maybe a player? 

What I normally do to find an idea is to look at appearances first ad build off of that.

No idea, and that's probably one of the issues. I'm attempting to sit back and see what character types are drawn from the barrel. 

I currently have seven being built, one completely ironed out. But I keep adding more, because I'm not quite settling, haha. 

Oooooh, you're a multiple character person! I like it C:  I, personally, love the character making process and often wind up making too many, but I put a limit on myself this time and am only making two. I might wait a little bit to make the second one, see how other characters are like and then build someone that'll fit better in with the rest ^^

Hehe, I enjoy making characters! Though, I as well attempt to limit myself to a single character out of the list.  So many characters are discarded after hours of work..  I can shoot you the completed one, as it's the most likely to be submitted. (Seeing as I somewhat lingered on that one despite it being the third started.)

I would love to see it! Just a warning, I am very encouraging when it comes to other people's writing, so I'm probably going to write a paragraph of everything I like about the character ^^'

Do you think it's possible (If I'm accepted into the roleplay) that our characters could have little connections? From what I gathered, we're all supposed to be friends, right?

Ah!! People I can relate to, I love it <3  I must say, I really like your character! His personality is very well written and well detailed. He seems like he's going to be very interesting in the roleplay! I'm excited to see what you do with him c;

Users who are viewing this thread