Journey Towards Forever OOC

Ah!! People I can relate to, I love it <3  I must say, I really like your character! His personality is very well written and well detailed. He seems like he's going to be very interesting in the roleplay! I'm excited to see what you do with him c;

Thank you so much. xD I honestly thought I overdid it with his personality description!

Not at all! I enjoyed reading it! I try not to write too much because I'm normally a large writer as you are. I normally like going into as much detail as I can, but I try to keep my character sheet's a bit more simple xD

Not at all! I enjoyed reading it! I try not to write too much because I'm normally a large writer as you are. I normally like going into as much detail as I can, but I try to keep my character sheet's a bit more simple xD

It's honestly really hard writing into such detail about a person's personality. I kind of recycled him from an old rp that I did a while back but I wanted to tweak his personality a bit. I would write a sentence and then remember, "Oh yeah- he's also sjfisjf and adkkasjf, how am I gonna fit this in here?" It was such a mess at first xD

Funny enough, I was actually thinking about using one of the characters I had from a roleplay awhile ago too, but I didn't think she would fit in as well. And tweaking them from what they once were is understandably hard xD It took me forever to write Akemi, honestly, mostly because I was actually trying to get a good idea down.

4 minutes ago, Devious Dilbert said:

@FreckledWizard I also like Kaito.  :smile3:

There's a lot of great characters in here in my opinion. I'm hyped for the start.

I know right?! All of the these characters are super cute and seem like they're be very promising!

Gotta think up my charrie (working on it now), but ive been making so many charries lately... that my juices creatively might be poop XP iduno D:  (halp)

This chat can be summarized in two words. Normally they would be letters, but in this situation, I think it calls for words.

"ecks dee!"

But in all seriousness, there is a lot of positive comments going around, and solid character production. I look forward to the start of this.

I'd like to hold off on starting until everyone has their char made. But from experience, that only helps to kill an rp.  So the RP will start hopefully later tonight,

@whateverwater @Exanis @Kuroko @Thalia_Neko

You four are the only ones who haven't made a Char yet. Thalia i know is working on her's. But i haven't heard from the rest of you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
ah question, do we really have to have a theme? i dont really want to go around digging for songs that i think fit my charries XD

@Devious Dilbert Thanks! I can't wait to see the interactions between the characters and environment. 

I've been browsing around for themes too. Kinda fun trying to decide on what side of your character you want to accentuate, but also time consuming.

ah question, do we really have to have a theme? i dont really want to go around digging for songs that i think fit my charries XD

nah, you don't have to have a theme. I just have that there because Theme songs make a char feel more real to me. oddly.

I really like Lowell! I'm excited to see him be played out! @whateverwater

Honestly, if you guys couldn't tell, I'm excited for everyone's character. They all seem well-rounded and different than one another. It's nice to have such diverse personalities ^^

@Corgi Thank you! I like the significant connection to Kaito and the thought that went into creating Akemi. I share the same sentiment about all the characters too. I hope to see a long, interesting, and most importantly, fun journey for everyone. 

i mostly have one of my two charries done, im trying to rush-finish them, cuz i gotta go soon and iduno if i can respond over the weekend :P

so i kinda want them finished x3

Okie, I gtg, (hopefully ill be back soon enough) but anyway, Merry Christmas! :)

Didnt get to finish, so I just put up my WIP ^^

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back