Journey Towards Forever OOC

Sure, we can do a four person collab somehow...as soon as someone tells me how to do a collab, because Ive never done one :^)

Also, I'm not a girl, I'm just scared of confrontation so I never corrected you : ^)
OH SHIT. I'M SO SORRY. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL THIS WHOLE TIME. I GROVEL AT YOUR FEET. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

YOU COULD HAVE CALLED ME A DUMB BITCH ANYTIME AND CORRECTED ME, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OKAY, BABY.

Sure, we can do a four person collab somehow...as soon as someone tells me how to do a collab, because Ive never done one :^)

Also, I'm not a girl, I'm just scared of confrontation so I never corrected you : ^)
ME AND EXILED USED GOOGLE DOCS FOR OUR LAST POST. ALL YOU HAVE DO IS JUST JOIN US AND THEN WE TAKE TURNS WRITING

OH SHIT. I'M SO SORRY. I THOUGHT YOU WERE A GIRL THIS WHOLE TIME. I GROVEL AT YOUR FEET. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

YOU COULD HAVE CALLED ME A DUMB BITCH ANYTIME AND CORRECTED ME, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN OKAY, BABY.
It's really fine, I didn't really care. It was more odd than anything, because I never really thought I acted all that effeminate nor did I think I really gave off anything that would make me seem like a girl.

I blame Exiled Ace, he was the one who assumed I was a female first :P

It's really fine, I didn't really care. It was more odd than anything, because I never really thought I acted all that effeminate nor did I think I really gave off anything that would make me seem like a girl.

I blame Exiled Ace, he was the one who assumed I was a female first :P
YEAH BLAME IT ON THE MAN. ALL MEN ARE SCUN

TBH, YOU GAVE ME VERY HEAVY GIRL VIBES. BUT ITS OKAY, EXILED THOUGHT I WAS A GUY AT FIRST

ummm ill hafta get back to you on that collab (but its not a no yet lol)

and lokiofsp nothing from you screamed girl to me, hehe ^^

however, devious, dun hates me! i didnt know or think you were a girl! XD haha whoopsie

ummm ill hafta get back to you on that collab (but its not a no yet lol)

and lokiofsp nothing from you screamed girl to me, hehe ^^

however, devious, dun hates me! i didnt know or think you were a girl! XD haha whoopsie
Oh, it's perfectly fine. It just... happens... all the time... </3 *single tear*

now i know devious!! :D <3 hm you want to maybe collab with fidel only? so i can collab with another with lys? or just collab with both i duno xD

now i know devious!! :D <3 hm you want to maybe collab with fidel only? so i can collab with another with lys? or just collab with both i duno xD
Either will be alright. I know Lys ran off, but i didn't know if you maybe wanted to have her come back, or run into her again.

(Tbh, it doesn't help that I changed my profile gender to male as an inside joke with one of my friends.)

hmmmm maybe XD i mean overall whats the collab about?

at any rate, imma brb, gettin something to eat!
YOU KNOW- I'M NOT TOO SURE. Our improv with Fiora and Fidel the first time around went well.

We could just go through the town, spot some things, talk about our character's histories, flesh them out, and then take it from there.
Our characters are pretty much allowed to do anything for the time being. If you have a better idea, that's even cool too.

If you'd rather not, that's alright as well. Just wanting to play around with my new OC. :closedeyessmile:

yuh they can walk and talk :) fidel and fiora had good chemistry though, lets see how this goes XD maybe they can spot lys at some point

ME AND EXILED USED GOOGLE DOCS FOR OUR LAST POST. ALL YOU HAVE DO IS JUST JOIN US AND THEN WE TAKE TURNS WRITING
I forgot to post this like three hours ago so Ima just put this here

Okay! Invite me or something I dunno how to technology, this new generation I'm apart of confuses me

Users who are viewing this thread