• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Journey to the Lunar Sea

Fremont Humphreys

Come on, you pansy!
Just wondering if anyone's up for a nice and simple RP? I had this idea floating in my head for quite some time and it was originally going to be used as a plot for an RPG Maker game I was working on before I decided I couldn't be bothered with the program. So here's the premise...

Plot

For years, people thought that stars were merely great big orbs of gas floating millions of miles away. With the advancement in electricity, all our towns became brightly lit with lamps that lined the streets. For years, you couldn't even see the stars unless you ventured out into the countryside. One night, the town suffered a power outage. That's when they realised the stars had disappeared... At first, they thought it was just really cloudy. Night after night, everyone expected the sky to clear. But the stars were really gone.

--------------------

The idea: Us writers are going to play a group of friends who decide to investigate what had happened to make the stars disappear. Their only hunch is an old folk tale they were told as wee lads and lasses; that stars were actually faeries that lit the sky up at night.

The arc for this story is a quest to find these faeries and convince them to light the night skies again. There will be some little twists along the way to make things a little more fun and interesting, but nothing complex. For anyone who's interested, think of this as more of an exercise to get your creative juices flowing. (8)) You'll all also get to throw your ideas into the mix as well.

Awesome! Once at least one more person expresses their interest, I'll get the main thread up and running. I'd say anywhere between 3-5 players would be a good number for this.

I'm intrigued by this idea, I'll join if you have room. My creative juices have been severely lacking as of recent..

Go for it! Almost done with sign ups and stuff. Looking forwards to RPing with you guys.
cookiemonster.gif

No more spaces are left, at least for now anyway. See how things go and at what pace, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back