• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jordi's plots and pairings (Always Open)

Jordichan said:
@TavrosTaurus Wow, gee thanks. I didn't know that not many people have seen it, but thanks for commenting~ ^^
Well I guess I'm kind of restricting it to my area, because absolutely nobody in my freaking state has seen it. Probably. But yeah, I'm sure plenty others have. xD

If you still have Two Different Worlds open that would be really cool to do! Or something similar! And I'd also really like to do Standing Before You or just some form of Childhood friends RP :)

I've been wanting to try something in the vein of your Two Different Worlds plot, is that still available, some of you other pairings sound interesting as well.

If you are still looking for partners I'd be interested in doing The Girl Next Door plot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back