Anime & Manga JoJo's Fan Meet and Greet

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hello, RPNation! I have decided to create a thread for fans of the manga and anime "JoJo's Bizzarre Adventure" to meet up and discuss various topics. Only a few rules, so here they are:
1.SPOILERS ARE ALLOWED. Sorry for making so big, but a lot of stuff being discussed will spoil all the current parts, so be warned
2. No trash talking a JoJo. All JoJo's are great in their own way, and insulting someone for liking one is not acceptable.
That's it. Enjoy!

I was the same way with Noriaki too, it destroyed me when I read the manga and again when I watched the anime. I would put more but they are excessive spoilers for parts 5 and 7.

A video on YouTube video called "Why You Should Watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" by a YouTuber called SuperEyePatchWolf. He's basically going through each of the parts that have an anime and talks about why they're worth watching. I had heard about JoJo's before, and thought it was another generic 80's manga series, but his video got me very interested in it, and the second part totally sold me on the series.

I love his videos, especially the depth and analyzation he goes into for each video. I got into Jojo when Part 3 was starting, I was hearing a lot of praise for the series. So I decided to give it a try, also a lot of my favorite artists were getting into it. I wanted to see what the hype was about.

I love his videos, especially the depth and analyzation he goes into for each video. I got into Jojo when Part 3 was starting, I was hearing a lot of praise for the series. So I decided to give it a try, also a lot of my favorite artists were getting into it. I wanted to see what the hype was about.
Same. I found out a lot about storytelling in general from his videos, like what makes a fight scene entertaining to how to do a character death right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back