• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure: Relic Rumble OOC

Alright, so let's get this settled right off the bat: Are the character designs going to be super muscle walls like Parts 1-4 or slimmer like 5-8?

I personally was gonna do more of a 5-8 look but if you want to do a 1-4 go ahead.

Hey, is the role of the guy who becomes rly close with Jojo and is obviously gay for him already taken or can I do that?

I'm still deciding if I'm going to commit but I'm working on a character sheet for the heck of it, and because I need to get better at writing character sheets. They've never agreed with me.

Currently conflicting between a muscle packed man char(I'd have to make a new one) or a lady I have the concept set.

I went ahead and posted it. Sorry about the drawings, Im on vacations and has limited resources to do them lol and my phone's camera isn't the best either...

im Still working on my character too, but I’m almost done. We will definitely start this weekend

im Still working on my character too, but I’m almost done. We will definitely start this weekend
Can you help me pick a STAND? If you want.

Under Pressure:
Humanoid, close range power type. Able increase the pressure an object it touched recieves.

Emerald Sword:
A STAND with the shape of a sword. No much ability in mind.

Ordinary World:
A STAND that can neutralize stands' abilities that alter sace or time as far as the user knows it works that way

Bad Vibrations:
A stand that lets out waves that 'amplifies' injuries.

Can you help me pick a STAND? If you want.

Under Pressure:
Humanoid, close range power type. Able increase the pressure an object it touched recieves.

Emerald Sword:
A STAND with the shape of a sword. No much ability in mind.

Ordinary World:
A STAND that can neutralize stands' abilities that alter sace or time as far as the user knows it works that way

Bad Vibrations:
A stand that lets out waves that 'amplifies' injuries.
I'd suggest Under Pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back