• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo’s bizzare adventure; Born to Die

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Im not fussed but to be honest I can't get that stand maker thing to work and I'm not to sure on how on to make said stand without being unfair
It’s all good just use one of the characters sheets as an example like Calyx’s. Including all of the stats once you get that done I can help you out with making your stand more fair.

Just saw what calyx said and I agree with them.

You could make the stand close to mid range, will the stand only be a ring of fire or be humanoid? You could make it weak to stand that involve water or shades or even colder temperatures can reduce the heat of the stand. And the hallucinations are a cool idea!

I won't lie im happy for cons/flaws etc but I think darkness is a bit of a cop out. Water be it natural or from a stand would definitely help against or combat ring of fire, i guess I'm putting to much into it but just to confirm what is long range stand considered as?

To me anyway I always saw it as
Short range = 1 meter maybe 2
Mid range = 50 meters or less but over 5
Long range = anything but usually a straightforward/puppet like effect would happen.

My idea is maybe to op as i saw it as a long range effect that makes people sweat and get dehydrated the closer one is to the user within said long range ring but being close to the centre means the fire can be controlled more efficiently/strongly. The stand would always be a ring of fire which the user can control the heat and flames of within. Depending on the range away from the user the effects would weaken.
Though actually this is magican's red with some extra effects tacked on...
If your ok with what I've said but adding water as a flaw and us deciding on what mid range is im happy to edit as needed etc but I kinda see it as bullshit with how I've put it lol

But I may opt out to open up the spot for someone else anyway to be honest.i love jojo but I don't study history to know enough about ww2 and haven't found art I'd like to use. Which is enough for me to bow out gracefully (if another person joins mind you if not im just a tosser who wasted time)

Maybe ring of fire can live on as another players stand aha

That said I have another idea to be recycled or used,
Master of puppets
Able to control dead bodies or those with easily frightened souls within a certain distance. The stand is humanoid and able to manipulate actions of dead bodies/scared people within a range. Be it making a dead body reload a rifle and shoot or making a scared person fight a ally

Last edited:
My apologies! I haven't been receiving updates from this thread at all for some reason, I've been away from my computer but I'll be home tomorrow
I think airborne is great!
It’s all fine lad thanks for letting me know!

Like I said I'm happy to drop if someone else wants to take my place. I can't find decent art and I'm unsure how to rank the stand I've thought up fairly.

Like I said I'm happy to drop if someone else wants to take my place. I can't find decent art and I'm unsure how to rank the stand I've thought up fairly.
Got it hope you have a good day lad!

Sorry to hear that you don't think you'll be able to work it out, but I wish you the best with your future Roleplay endeavors. Happy New Year!

Hey guys if we don’t get any interest for the last role I think it’ll be fine with just four stand users but it’s up to you guys if you still want 5 people!

Hey guys if we don’t get any interest for the last role I think it’ll be fine with just four stand users but it’s up to you guys if you still want 5 people!
Maybe we could throw an interest check up for one more person and if we don't get a hit by like, tomorrow, we just go with four?

nice that we get to start movin guys can’t wait for the journey to move forward! Is there anything you guys will like to see or have any ideas for the roleplay?

Nothing comes to mind. I fly home tomorrow and I need to get ready for classes after that, but I'll try to have a response by Thursday at the latest.

Greta can’t wait too see all of your guys posts!

Nothing comes to mind. I fly home tomorrow and I need to get ready for classes after that, but I'll try to have a response by Thursday at the latest.
I have to take this back. There's no way I'll be able to pump out a response this week, unfortunately.

Here's my reasoning, for anyone interested, but if you're not interested, then skip over it:
It's been the weirdest forty-eight hours of my life. When I say I was on vacation, I was actually visiting my sister in another part of the country (I'm American), which is rather far from my own state (hence flying). It was a welcome relief because I live with family who is absolutely insistent against hiring an exterminator (even though I'm willing to pay out of my own pocket for it). Which is a problem because we've been battling with bed bugs for half a year now. Bed bugs are absolutely miserable for those not familiar and they're a real pain to kill. They've developed resistances to most chemicals or will crawl into your walls to avoid them. Needless to say, my arms and legs look awful, but now they've shifted to my face, and I can't sleep more than four hours at a time. This wasn't as bad during school break, but I start classes on Monday.

So here's where the insanity comes into play:

I flew home yesterday and was unable to sleep at all. I'm still exhausted from my flight that I had last night because I could feel them on me all night. My family still won't let me pay for an exterminator, so my sister is just flying me back to her. Friday. So I have about forty-eight more hours to switch my classes online, purchase my books, pack, apply to jobs in my new area, and get situated all before Monday. So yeah. I'm kind of in limbo with Roleplays at the moment. I know this is a lot, but I figured giving some reasons might help explain why I'm so wishy-washy right now?

Regardless, I'm super sorry for the inconvenience and would still like to write a response as soon as possible, but I'd understand if you'd like for me to dip so you can continue with the story. Please let me know what works best and I'll be happy to go with it!

I have to take this back. There's no way I'll be able to pump out a response this week, unfortunately.

Here's my reasoning, for anyone interested, but if you're not interested, then skip over it:
It's been the weirdest forty-eight hours of my life. When I say I was on vacation, I was actually visiting my sister in another part of the country (I'm American), which is rather far from my own state (hence flying). It was a welcome relief because I live with family who is absolutely insistent against hiring an exterminator (even though I'm willing to pay out of my own pocket for it). Which is a problem because we've been battling with bed bugs for half a year now. Bed bugs are absolutely miserable for those not familiar and they're a real pain to kill. They've developed resistances to most chemicals or will crawl into your walls to avoid them. Needless to say, my arms and legs look awful, but now they've shifted to my face, and I can't sleep more than four hours at a time. This wasn't as bad during school break, but I start classes on Monday.

So here's where the insanity comes into play:

I flew home yesterday and was unable to sleep at all. I'm still exhausted from my flight that I had last night because I could feel them on me all night. My family still won't let me pay for an exterminator, so my sister is just flying me back to her. Friday. So I have about forty-eight more hours to switch my classes online, purchase my books, pack, apply to jobs in my new area, and get situated all before Monday. So yeah. I'm kind of in limbo with Roleplays at the moment. I know this is a lot, but I figured giving some reasons might help explain why I'm so wishy-washy right now?

Regardless, I'm super sorry for the inconvenience and would still like to write a response as soon as possible, but I'd understand if you'd like for me to dip so you can continue with the story. Please let me know what works best and I'll be happy to go with it!
Your totally fine and that’s terrible with the problems with the bugs o couldn’t imagine feeing them on me when I’m sleeping take as long as you need!

Just an update that my flight leaves tonight! I may have some time to possibly work on a post on Sunday, but no promises.

Just an update that my flight leaves tonight! I may have some time to possibly work on a post on Sunday, but no promises.
Awesome can’t wait to read it and everyone when they eventually post.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back