• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom JoJo’s bizzare adventure; Born to Die

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ye that is true. I feel with the drawback of maybe accidentally injuring an ally it can afford a lil stronger healing. Especially considering what non-healing focused stands could do on top of the crazy healing in the series.
That's a brilliant idea, actually. I'm gonna add that to the sheet now. Thank you!

Also y’all they’ll be a bunch of enemy stands named off of world war 2 songs XD

Forgot to add that my Valentine gambles lol!

But once everyone gets their sheets done the main chat and story will get started!

Wondering if yall would want them to start d-day off in the bleachers or airborne so please let me know!

Maybe airborne. Unless they arrive on the Normandy beach all Saving Private Ryan style
Yeah if they go on the beaches it’ll be d-day style but I was planning on airborne style where they’ll meet possibly 2 stand users.

Yeah if they go on the beaches it’ll be d-day style but I was planning on airborne style where they’ll meet possibly 2 stand users.
ooo boi, our first boss battle, what a treat! 👏 Tho I do have this one lingering question: Are we heading towards Hitler? If so, will he have a Stand? 🧐

ooo boi, our first boss battle, what a treat! 👏 Tho I do have this one lingering question: Are we heading towards Hitler? If so, will he have a Stand? 🧐
I’m still thinking about that or making stalin a stand user too. But they’ll be aiming for a nazi scientist that could’ve possibly made a stronger version of the arrow.

Maybe, or maybe it’s actually possibly a girl with the personality of stroheim-
Hey, whatever one it is, I'm down for it! Let the might of German science be witnessed by the world! (like it honestly would be cool to encounter different cyborgs like Stroheim. Gives me Wolfenstein vibes just thinking about it)

Hey, whatever one it is, I'm down for it! Let the might of German science be witnessed by the world! (like it honestly would be cool to encounter different cyborgs like Stroheim. Gives me Wolfenstein vibes just thinking about it)
I was actually aiming for the lite game of the rp that the girl has robot like nazis for them to deal with.

I’m also thinking the Nazis Linda have nice suits as well as the us similar to Wolfenstien but they’re all ‘even’ in power.

The main cast;
*possibly fighting a man with a strange mustache*

Everyone;
1FAFAA62-323A-4A1C-BA4B-8E5D082401CF.jpeg

Im not fussed but to be honest I can't get that stand maker thing to work and I'm not to sure on how on to make said stand without being unfair

More fire based with "implied" ability to make one see hallucinations like in the cliche dehydrated in the desert way

Supposed to be something of a long range stand but the effects of said stand are stronger the closer one is to the user of it

More fire based with "implied" ability to make one see hallucinations like in the cliche dehydrated in the desert way

Supposed to be something of a long range stand but the effects of said stand are stronger the closer one is to the user of it
That doesn't seem too overpowered to me. What if it starts out as a close to mid-range Stand that specializes in fire that acts similar to the sun (blinding, hot, can cause dehydration that leads to hallucinations), but it evolves into longer range over the course of the Roleplay? Giving it some cons could help balance it too (ie: weak to water or darkness).

Id need a new name lol Ring Of Fire
Was designed literally as a big ass ring of fire, those on the outside of said ring would be fine, though one step in would result is sweating, it heats up more the closer one is to the centre of the ring.
In said centre is Joe Ceede, and he can control fire within a meter or two like magican's red.

It would have obvious flaws or ways around it, like staying out of its range and keeping hydrated.
But its only really killing people if jC can get close enough to incinerate them or the targets fall from heat exhaust
It would be inconvenient/shitty from a distance and deadly at close range.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back